Wyndham Hotel Group to open seven new hotels in Southeast Asia
The Wyndham Hotel Group has announced plans for seven new properties in Southeast Asia, following the signing of new franchise agreements last week. The luxury hotels will be located in Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia under the company's Ramada, Days Inn and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brands.
The Wyndham Hotel Group is planning to add seven new properties to its portfolio in South East Asia.
Following the signing of seven new franchise agreements last week, the hospitality company will run new luxury hotels in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia under its Ramada®, Days Inn® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts® brands.
Barry Robinson, Wyndham Hotel Group's President and Managing Director of Southeast Asia and Pacific Rim, commented:
"Southeast Asia is becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination with an estimated 100 million visitors annually. With visitor numbers continuing to rise, we have our sights set on growing our presence to meet this demand over the coming years."
Days Inn Rest Sea Jomtien Beach Pattaya, Days Inn Siam Central Pattaya, Days Inn Patong Beach Phuket, and Ramada Suites Wong Amat Pattaya, will all be located in Thailand and are owned by Ratanakorn Asset and managed by KosMopolitan Hospitality and Ramada ChaoFa Phuket.
The Wyndham Hotel Group will launch its first property in Vietnam with the opening of Wyndham Legend Halong, and it will expand its portfolio in Malaysia with the Ramada Resort Lumut.
The Wyndham Hotel Group recently launched its new ‘Explore Our World' promotion in South East Asia, which will allow guests to receive discounts and other benefits at its collection of properties. Mr Robison explained:
"We know our range of globally recognised brands will offer the utmost in value and services to meet the needs of today's travellers in Southeast Asia."
"These new deals demonstrate our commitment to working with respected hotel developers and management companies in the region. We look forward to building on the strong relationships we have formed with our partners well into the future."
The Wyndham Hotel Group operates more than 7,500 hotels in 69 countries across the world under the hotel brands: Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Wingate by Wyndham, Baymont Inn and Suites, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, and Knights Inn.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Combining exciting excursions and activities with the stunning heritage sites of central Vietnam, this trip has it all
Enjoy a beach side retreat with a variety of exciting activities that is also surrounded by three incredible UNESCO sites in the Da Nang area of Vietnam
- Stunning beachside accommodation with a modern Asian influence
- Golf courses designed by golfing legends and professionals a matter of minutes from the resort
- Resort activities including jet skiing, ocean kayaking, Tai Chi and many more
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- Local English-speaking guides in each destination and entrance fees to all the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
An in-depth tour of Vietnam seeing everything that makes the country so marvellous from cruises on the Mekong Delta and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...