Wyndham Hotel Group to open seven new hotels in Southeast Asia
The Wyndham Hotel Group has announced plans for seven new properties in Southeast Asia, following the signing of new franchise agreements last week. The luxury hotels will be located in Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia under the company's Ramada, Days Inn and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brands.
The Wyndham Hotel Group is planning to add seven new properties to its portfolio in South East Asia.
Following the signing of seven new franchise agreements last week, the hospitality company will run new luxury hotels in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia under its Ramada®, Days Inn® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts® brands.
Barry Robinson, Wyndham Hotel Group's President and Managing Director of Southeast Asia and Pacific Rim, commented:
"Southeast Asia is becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination with an estimated 100 million visitors annually. With visitor numbers continuing to rise, we have our sights set on growing our presence to meet this demand over the coming years."
Days Inn Rest Sea Jomtien Beach Pattaya, Days Inn Siam Central Pattaya, Days Inn Patong Beach Phuket, and Ramada Suites Wong Amat Pattaya, will all be located in Thailand and are owned by Ratanakorn Asset and managed by KosMopolitan Hospitality and Ramada ChaoFa Phuket.
The Wyndham Hotel Group will launch its first property in Vietnam with the opening of Wyndham Legend Halong, and it will expand its portfolio in Malaysia with the Ramada Resort Lumut.
The Wyndham Hotel Group recently launched its new ‘Explore Our World' promotion in South East Asia, which will allow guests to receive discounts and other benefits at its collection of properties. Mr Robison explained:
"We know our range of globally recognised brands will offer the utmost in value and services to meet the needs of today's travellers in Southeast Asia."
"These new deals demonstrate our commitment to working with respected hotel developers and management companies in the region. We look forward to building on the strong relationships we have formed with our partners well into the future."
The Wyndham Hotel Group operates more than 7,500 hotels in 69 countries across the world under the hotel brands: Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Wingate by Wyndham, Baymont Inn and Suites, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, and Knights Inn.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...