Banyan Tree Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah launch complimentary activities
Banyan Tree Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resorts are offering an array of complimentary activities for guests this winter. Starting from November, holidaymakers staying at the luxury hotels in Ras Al Khaimah can enjoy guided nature walks, archery lessons, falconry shows, and kids' activities.
As part of a new active lifestyle campaign promoted by the government of the United Arab Emirates, the Banyan Tree Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resorts are offering complimentary activities for their guests this winter.
The two luxury resorts in Ras Al Khaimah are offering free guided nature walks, falconry, archery lessons, and kids' activities from 1st November, 2015. Holidaymakers will also have the chance to get close to owls falcons, eagles, and hawks that are housed in the Mews.
Located on the shores of Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach is a beachfront villa resort that boasts Bedouin-inspired luxury tents with Arabian-styled lamps, Middle Eastern furnishings, beach cabanas and plunge pools.
Facilities include an infinity pool, a Banyan Tree Spa with an array of pampering treatments, a fitness pavilion, and gourmet restaurants.
Banyan Tree Al Wadi sits in the Arabian Desert in a nature reserve and boast pool villa accommodation with sun beds, terraces, private pools, and modern technology including Bose Music Prayer Mat systems and Wi-Fi.
Guests will have access to a private beach, an 18-hole championship golf course, and activity centre, the Falconry Deck, a kid's club, The Stables with horse riding lessons, a lavish spa, and gourmet restaurants.
Ras Al Khaimah a.k.a RAK is the northernmost member of the United Arab Emirates and it borders the Sultanate of Oman. RAK is a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
RAK has emerged as a popular new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...