Banyan Tree Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah launch complimentary activities
Banyan Tree Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resorts are offering an array of complimentary activities for guests this winter. Starting from November, holidaymakers staying at the luxury hotels in Ras Al Khaimah can enjoy guided nature walks, archery lessons, falconry shows, and kids' activities.
As part of a new active lifestyle campaign promoted by the government of the United Arab Emirates, the Banyan Tree Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resorts are offering complimentary activities for their guests this winter.
The two luxury resorts in Ras Al Khaimah are offering free guided nature walks, falconry, archery lessons, and kids' activities from 1st November, 2015. Holidaymakers will also have the chance to get close to owls falcons, eagles, and hawks that are housed in the Mews.
Located on the shores of Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach is a beachfront villa resort that boasts Bedouin-inspired luxury tents with Arabian-styled lamps, Middle Eastern furnishings, beach cabanas and plunge pools.
Facilities include an infinity pool, a Banyan Tree Spa with an array of pampering treatments, a fitness pavilion, and gourmet restaurants.
Banyan Tree Al Wadi sits in the Arabian Desert in a nature reserve and boast pool villa accommodation with sun beds, terraces, private pools, and modern technology including Bose Music Prayer Mat systems and Wi-Fi.
Guests will have access to a private beach, an 18-hole championship golf course, and activity centre, the Falconry Deck, a kid's club, The Stables with horse riding lessons, a lavish spa, and gourmet restaurants.
Ras Al Khaimah a.k.a RAK is the northernmost member of the United Arab Emirates and it borders the Sultanate of Oman. RAK is a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
RAK has emerged as a popular new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Discover archaeological treasures in the most heritage rich of the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah and stay in the comfort of the city centre Hilton Treetops Hotel.
- Roof top swimming pool and stunning spa
- Enjoy a drink at the tree top bar offering stunning views and listen to the chill-out music from the resident DJ.
- Guests can enjoy free access to Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and spa private beach only a short distance from the hotel . Free shuttle transfer is included
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Exclusive Offer! Free Upgrade to Deluxe Room and Free Transfers! Book by 9 March 2017
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1749 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...