Banyan Tree Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah launch complimentary activities
Banyan Tree Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resorts are offering an array of complimentary activities for guests this winter. Starting from November, holidaymakers staying at the luxury hotels in Ras Al Khaimah can enjoy guided nature walks, archery lessons, falconry shows, and kids' activities.
As part of a new active lifestyle campaign promoted by the government of the United Arab Emirates, the Banyan Tree Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach resorts are offering complimentary activities for their guests this winter.
The two luxury resorts in Ras Al Khaimah are offering free guided nature walks, falconry, archery lessons, and kids' activities from 1st November, 2015. Holidaymakers will also have the chance to get close to owls falcons, eagles, and hawks that are housed in the Mews.
Located on the shores of Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach is a beachfront villa resort that boasts Bedouin-inspired luxury tents with Arabian-styled lamps, Middle Eastern furnishings, beach cabanas and plunge pools.
Facilities include an infinity pool, a Banyan Tree Spa with an array of pampering treatments, a fitness pavilion, and gourmet restaurants.
Banyan Tree Al Wadi sits in the Arabian Desert in a nature reserve and boast pool villa accommodation with sun beds, terraces, private pools, and modern technology including Bose Music Prayer Mat systems and Wi-Fi.
Guests will have access to a private beach, an 18-hole championship golf course, and activity centre, the Falconry Deck, a kid's club, The Stables with horse riding lessons, a lavish spa, and gourmet restaurants.
Ras Al Khaimah a.k.a RAK is the northernmost member of the United Arab Emirates and it borders the Sultanate of Oman. RAK is a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
RAK has emerged as a popular new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- exclusive to our customers FREE room upgrade to guest room sea view
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Immerse yourself within the glittering and trendy United Arab Emirates from the lavish Rixos twin centres
Combine the dazzling Dubai experience with a relaxing beach retreat in Ras al Khaimah
- Two beautiful UAE settings with glorious views
- A huge vareity of thrilling activities and excursions on offer
- Plentiful Food options to suit every taste
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...