Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Authority to showcase emirate at WTM London in November
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority will be participating in the World Travel Market in London next month, where it will reveal details on plans to attract one million visitors by the end of 2018. The northern United Arab Emirate has become a popular tourist destination in the Middle East, and tourism and travel industry representatives will be promoting its offerings during the WTM.
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority will be showcasing its tourism offerings at this year's World Travel Market.
Tourism and travel industry professionals from Ras Al Khaimah will be participating in the leading travel expo that will take place at London Excel in November.
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority will reveal plans on how it's looking to attract one million visitors by the end of 2015, and it stand will include 14 of its local travel and tourism industry partners.
Visitors will be able to meet representatives from Adventure Sports, Al Marjan Island, Archaeology Centre, Ban Yan Tree Al Wadi and Beach Resort, Bin Majid Hotel, Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah, Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Ras Al Khaimah, Marine Sea Adventure Sport, Marjan Island Resort and Spa, Meeting Point, RAK and Sun Travel Tourism, Rixos Bab Al Bahr and Waldorf Astoria.
"World Travel Market is the perfect platform to showcase all the emirate has to offer from a diverse natural landscape to adventure, culture and history."
Explained Haitham Mattar, the CEO of Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority. He also commented:
"We look forward to engaging potential partners and supporting our local industry in achieving success, as we work towards ensuring long-standing prosperity and continued growth for the destination through tourism."
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Situated in the far north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline with pristine white sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...