Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Authority to showcase emirate at WTM London in November
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority will be participating in the World Travel Market in London next month, where it will reveal details on plans to attract one million visitors by the end of 2018. The northern United Arab Emirate has become a popular tourist destination in the Middle East, and tourism and travel industry representatives will be promoting its offerings during the WTM.
Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority will be showcasing its tourism offerings at this year's World Travel Market.
Tourism and travel industry professionals from Ras Al Khaimah will be participating in the leading travel expo that will take place at London Excel in November.
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority will reveal plans on how it's looking to attract one million visitors by the end of 2015, and it stand will include 14 of its local travel and tourism industry partners.
Visitors will be able to meet representatives from Adventure Sports, Al Marjan Island, Archaeology Centre, Ban Yan Tree Al Wadi and Beach Resort, Bin Majid Hotel, Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah, Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Ras Al Khaimah, Marine Sea Adventure Sport, Marjan Island Resort and Spa, Meeting Point, RAK and Sun Travel Tourism, Rixos Bab Al Bahr and Waldorf Astoria.
"World Travel Market is the perfect platform to showcase all the emirate has to offer from a diverse natural landscape to adventure, culture and history."
Explained Haitham Mattar, the CEO of Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority. He also commented:
"We look forward to engaging potential partners and supporting our local industry in achieving success, as we work towards ensuring long-standing prosperity and continued growth for the destination through tourism."
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Situated in the far north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline with pristine white sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1749 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
Immerse yourself within the glittering and trendy United Arab Emirates from the lavish Rixos twin centres
Combine the dazzling Dubai experience with a relaxing beach retreat in Ras al Khaimah
- Two beautiful UAE settings with glorious views
- A huge vareity of thrilling activities and excursions on offer
- Plentiful Food options to suit every taste
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...