Mexico is World Travel Market's 2015 Premier Partner
The World Travel Market has announced that Mexico is its Premier partner for the WTM 2015. Mexico will use the UK's leading travel industry exhibition in London next month to promote its tourism offering including its archaeological sites, 11,000 kilometres of coastline, beaches, gastronomy and accommodation.
Mexico has been announced that it will be the Premier Partner for the World Travel Market (WTM) 2015.
This year is the Year of Mexico in the UK and the UK in Mexico and the country is using the leading travel exhibition in London next month to showcase its tourism offerings.
The UK and Mexico will exchange art, culture, business, tourism, academia, and science, and the World Travel Market at London Excel from 2nd to 5th November, 2015 will promote these shared connections.
During the event, Mexico will showcase its culture, gastronomy, arts, archaeological sites, 11,000 kilometres of coastline, events, its very own sea - the Gulf of California, the second largest reef in the world, and its wide range of accommodation options that range from budget to luxury beachfront hotels and resorts.
"I am delighted Mexico is the Premier Partner for WTM 2015. The Year of Mexico in the UK is a great cultural exchange of which travel and tourism is central."
Stated Simon Press, the Senior Director of the World Travel Market. Mr Press also explained:
"World Travel Market is the perfect platform to promote Mexico's unique tourism offering and help facilitate further growth in its travel industry."
Mexico's gastronomy is Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity according to UNESCO, and it is home to 12 per cent of the world's living species.
Mexico has seen a significant increase in arrivals from UK travellers recently, with 458,932 tourists visiting in 2014, a 10.8 per cent increase compared to 2013.
During the first quarter of 2015, the number of UK visitors in Mexico reached 95,821, a 13.5 per cent increase on the Q1 in 2014.
In June, flights between the UK and Mexico with Aeromexico will increase from three to five a week from London Heathrow and Mexico City.
Mexico is home to an array of unique and fascination cities and regions including its capital Mexico City, and coastal favourites such as the Riviera Maya, Cancun and Chihuahua.
In the Riviera Maya and Cancun, holidaymakers can enjoy breathtaking natural surroundings made up of pristine white sand beaches, turquoise lagoons, the coral reef, and lush tropical forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...