Mexico is World Travel Market's 2015 Premier Partner
The World Travel Market has announced that Mexico is its Premier partner for the WTM 2015. Mexico will use the UK's leading travel industry exhibition in London next month to promote its tourism offering including its archaeological sites, 11,000 kilometres of coastline, beaches, gastronomy and accommodation.
Mexico has been announced that it will be the Premier Partner for the World Travel Market (WTM) 2015.
This year is the Year of Mexico in the UK and the UK in Mexico and the country is using the leading travel exhibition in London next month to showcase its tourism offerings.
The UK and Mexico will exchange art, culture, business, tourism, academia, and science, and the World Travel Market at London Excel from 2nd to 5th November, 2015 will promote these shared connections.
During the event, Mexico will showcase its culture, gastronomy, arts, archaeological sites, 11,000 kilometres of coastline, events, its very own sea - the Gulf of California, the second largest reef in the world, and its wide range of accommodation options that range from budget to luxury beachfront hotels and resorts.
"I am delighted Mexico is the Premier Partner for WTM 2015. The Year of Mexico in the UK is a great cultural exchange of which travel and tourism is central."
Stated Simon Press, the Senior Director of the World Travel Market. Mr Press also explained:
"World Travel Market is the perfect platform to promote Mexico's unique tourism offering and help facilitate further growth in its travel industry."
Mexico's gastronomy is Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity according to UNESCO, and it is home to 12 per cent of the world's living species.
Mexico has seen a significant increase in arrivals from UK travellers recently, with 458,932 tourists visiting in 2014, a 10.8 per cent increase compared to 2013.
During the first quarter of 2015, the number of UK visitors in Mexico reached 95,821, a 13.5 per cent increase on the Q1 in 2014.
In June, flights between the UK and Mexico with Aeromexico will increase from three to five a week from London Heathrow and Mexico City.
Mexico is home to an array of unique and fascination cities and regions including its capital Mexico City, and coastal favourites such as the Riviera Maya, Cancun and Chihuahua.
In the Riviera Maya and Cancun, holidaymakers can enjoy breathtaking natural surroundings made up of pristine white sand beaches, turquoise lagoons, the coral reef, and lush tropical forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...