Karisma Hotels and Resorts to open $900 million resort complex in Jamaica
Karisma Hotels and Resorts will open a new multi-million dollar resort in St Ann in Jamaica. Llandovery by Karisma Hotels and Resorts will be located on 228 acres of tropical oceanfront and the complex will encompass nine hotels that will offer 4,000 guest rooms over the next ten years, with the first property scheduled to open in 2017/2018.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced its plans to build a multi-million dollar resort in Jamaica.
Llandovery by Karisma Hotels and Resorts will be situated on 228 acres of tropical land in St Ann, and will include nine hotels with 4,000 guest rooms that are planned over the next decade.
The $900 million project is expected to provide at least 8,000 direct jobs and it will feature a dolphin experience, multiple water sports, more than a mile of sandy beach, and nature experiences with horse trails.
The project comes after the success of Karisma's first hotel in the Caribbean, the Sensatori Jamaica hotel in Negril, and the Mexican hotel group announced that construction is already underway for the neighbouring Azul Seven with 149 guest rooms.
"We are extremely excited to continue working and growing alongside the people of Jamaica, and we remain committed to further enhancing the already bourgeoning tourism industry here."
Stated Ruben Becerra, Karisma's Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Business Development. He continued:
"On behalf of Karisma Hotels and Resorts, Jamaica I want to reiterate our gratitude to the government, industries, and communities that have welcomed us with open arms. We look forward to a wonderful and fruitful future together."
Karisma Hotels and Resorts operates an extensive collection of hotels all over Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, and it made its debut in Jamaica in 2014.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills.
Holidaymakers can explore the its spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, verdant botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
Popular attractions in Jamaica include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...