Karisma Hotels and Resorts to open $900 million resort complex in Jamaica
Karisma Hotels and Resorts will open a new multi-million dollar resort in St Ann in Jamaica. Llandovery by Karisma Hotels and Resorts will be located on 228 acres of tropical oceanfront and the complex will encompass nine hotels that will offer 4,000 guest rooms over the next ten years, with the first property scheduled to open in 2017/2018.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced its plans to build a multi-million dollar resort in Jamaica.
Llandovery by Karisma Hotels and Resorts will be situated on 228 acres of tropical land in St Ann, and will include nine hotels with 4,000 guest rooms that are planned over the next decade.
The $900 million project is expected to provide at least 8,000 direct jobs and it will feature a dolphin experience, multiple water sports, more than a mile of sandy beach, and nature experiences with horse trails.
The project comes after the success of Karisma's first hotel in the Caribbean, the Sensatori Jamaica hotel in Negril, and the Mexican hotel group announced that construction is already underway for the neighbouring Azul Seven with 149 guest rooms.
"We are extremely excited to continue working and growing alongside the people of Jamaica, and we remain committed to further enhancing the already bourgeoning tourism industry here."
Stated Ruben Becerra, Karisma's Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Business Development. He continued:
"On behalf of Karisma Hotels and Resorts, Jamaica I want to reiterate our gratitude to the government, industries, and communities that have welcomed us with open arms. We look forward to a wonderful and fruitful future together."
Karisma Hotels and Resorts operates an extensive collection of hotels all over Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, and it made its debut in Jamaica in 2014.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills.
Holidaymakers can explore the its spectacular natural wonders such as Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, verdant botanical gardens, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
Popular attractions in Jamaica include the famous Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Harbour, and Rose Hall House, a former sugar plantation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...