ONYX Hospitality Group to debut OZO Hotel in Vietnam by 2016
The ONYX Hospitality Group has announced that it will make its debut in Vietnam, after signing an agreement with the HB Group to manage the OZO Hoi An. The 364-room beachfront resort is scheduled to open in 2016 and will be part of a development that has residential apartments, villas and an entertainment village.
ONYX Hospitality Group has signed a partnership agreement with HB Group to manage its first hotel in Vietnam.
The Thailand-based hotel company will manage the OZO Hoi An, a 364-room beachfront resort in the New Hoi An City area of Vietnam.
OZO Hoi An is scheduled to open to guests in late 2016 and it will be part of large development that has a combination of residential apartments, villas, hotels, and entertainment village.
The luxury hotel will have direct beach access with a pool and decking area, landscaped gardens, shops, a gym, and several restaurants and bars, including its signature EAT all-day dining outlet.
Guest rooms and suites will have high-speed Wi-Fi, multimedia panels and built-in connectors, sound proofing, flexible work spaces, high-quality beds and black-out curtains.
Peter Henley, the Chief Executive of the ONYX Hospitality Group, explained:
"Vietnam is one of the region's fastest growing travel destinations, and we are excited to have OZO Hoi An as part of our continuing expansion plans. With the increasing popularity of Vietnam's South Central Coast amongst regional and international visitors, we have identified a gap in the market for a select service hotel like OZO."
The OZO brand opened its first hotel in 2013 and it has expanded its portfolio to Hong Kong, Pattaya and Koh Samui, in Thailand, and Colombo and Kandy in Sri Lanka. The hotel group plans to open new properties in Penang and Iskandar in Malaysia, and the Chinese city of Xiamen.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. Home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills, the nation has become a popular tourist destination.
One of its most popular attractions is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Join an adventure through Vietnam’s most memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches and turquoise waters of Phu Quoc tropical island
- Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, meals as per itinerary and local guides included
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...