ONYX Hospitality Group to debut OZO Hotel in Vietnam by 2016
The ONYX Hospitality Group has announced that it will make its debut in Vietnam, after signing an agreement with the HB Group to manage the OZO Hoi An. The 364-room beachfront resort is scheduled to open in 2016 and will be part of a development that has residential apartments, villas and an entertainment village.
ONYX Hospitality Group has signed a partnership agreement with HB Group to manage its first hotel in Vietnam.
The Thailand-based hotel company will manage the OZO Hoi An, a 364-room beachfront resort in the New Hoi An City area of Vietnam.
OZO Hoi An is scheduled to open to guests in late 2016 and it will be part of large development that has a combination of residential apartments, villas, hotels, and entertainment village.
The luxury hotel will have direct beach access with a pool and decking area, landscaped gardens, shops, a gym, and several restaurants and bars, including its signature EAT all-day dining outlet.
Guest rooms and suites will have high-speed Wi-Fi, multimedia panels and built-in connectors, sound proofing, flexible work spaces, high-quality beds and black-out curtains.
Peter Henley, the Chief Executive of the ONYX Hospitality Group, explained:
"Vietnam is one of the region's fastest growing travel destinations, and we are excited to have OZO Hoi An as part of our continuing expansion plans. With the increasing popularity of Vietnam's South Central Coast amongst regional and international visitors, we have identified a gap in the market for a select service hotel like OZO."
The OZO brand opened its first hotel in 2013 and it has expanded its portfolio to Hong Kong, Pattaya and Koh Samui, in Thailand, and Colombo and Kandy in Sri Lanka. The hotel group plans to open new properties in Penang and Iskandar in Malaysia, and the Chinese city of Xiamen.
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. Home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills, the nation has become a popular tourist destination.
One of its most popular attractions is Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts jagged limestone karsts and isles that soar up from calm jade waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...