The Holiday Place announced as finalist for British Travel Awards 2015
The Holiday Place has moved to the final stages of this year's British Travel Awards and the company is already a declared winner in first, second or third place in at least one of the six categories we've been nominated in. The actual prize as voted by customers, will be officially revealed and handed out during the British Travel Awards ceremony to be held in London on 25th November 2015.
After having gotten through the first round thanks to the votes of our happy customers we are proud to reveal that The Holiday Place is officially a finalist in the British Travel Awards 2015.
Although the actual prize (or prizes) we’ve won hasn’t been disclosed yet and won’t be revealed until the official ceremony taking place at the end of next month in London, The Holiday Place has already secured either a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal.
Again we want to take this opportunity to warmly thank everyone who has kindly voted for us and showed us their support and appreciation through their vote. All we can do now is cross our fingers, hope for the best outcome and continue working hard to provide with the best value escapes across our ever expanding range of holiday destinations. Thank you everyone!
The British Travel Awards is the largest existing travel awards programme in the UK, founded to reward the best companies in the industry. Its awards set the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business and who is the best at providing top-notch travel experiences for UK holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...