The Holiday Place announced as finalist for British Travel Awards 2015
The Holiday Place has moved to the final stages of this year's British Travel Awards and the company is already a declared winner in first, second or third place in at least one of the six categories we've been nominated in. The actual prize as voted by customers, will be officially revealed and handed out during the British Travel Awards ceremony to be held in London on 25th November 2015.
After having gotten through the first round thanks to the votes of our happy customers we are proud to reveal that The Holiday Place is officially a finalist in the British Travel Awards 2015.
Although the actual prize (or prizes) we’ve won hasn’t been disclosed yet and won’t be revealed until the official ceremony taking place at the end of next month in London, The Holiday Place has already secured either a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal.
Again we want to take this opportunity to warmly thank everyone who has kindly voted for us and showed us their support and appreciation through their vote. All we can do now is cross our fingers, hope for the best outcome and continue working hard to provide with the best value escapes across our ever expanding range of holiday destinations. Thank you everyone!
The British Travel Awards is the largest existing travel awards programme in the UK, founded to reward the best companies in the industry. Its awards set the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business and who is the best at providing top-notch travel experiences for UK holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...