The Holiday Place announced as finalist for British Travel Awards 2015
The Holiday Place has moved to the final stages of this year's British Travel Awards and the company is already a declared winner in first, second or third place in at least one of the six categories we've been nominated in. The actual prize as voted by customers, will be officially revealed and handed out during the British Travel Awards ceremony to be held in London on 25th November 2015.
After having gotten through the first round thanks to the votes of our happy customers we are proud to reveal that The Holiday Place is officially a finalist in the British Travel Awards 2015.
Although the actual prize (or prizes) we’ve won hasn’t been disclosed yet and won’t be revealed until the official ceremony taking place at the end of next month in London, The Holiday Place has already secured either a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal.
Again we want to take this opportunity to warmly thank everyone who has kindly voted for us and showed us their support and appreciation through their vote. All we can do now is cross our fingers, hope for the best outcome and continue working hard to provide with the best value escapes across our ever expanding range of holiday destinations. Thank you everyone!
The British Travel Awards is the largest existing travel awards programme in the UK, founded to reward the best companies in the industry. Its awards set the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the business and who is the best at providing top-notch travel experiences for UK holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...