AccorHotels takes over of Marjan Island Resort and Spa in Ras Al Khaimah
AccorHotels has announced that it has signed an agreement with the Manazil Group to manage the Marjan Island Resort and Spa in Ras Al Khaimah. The five-star resort has already been taken over by AccorHotels and renamed, and it has 299 guest rooms and suites, as well four speciality restaurants, bars, a lobby cafe, a terrace, and the signature La'mar Arabian Wellness Spa.
An agreement has been signed between the Manazil Group and AccorHotels to manage the Marjan Island Resort and Spa in Ras Al Khaimah.
AccorHotels has taken over the operations of the luxury hotel that has 299 guest rooms and suites, and an array of upscale facilities.
Christophe Landais, the Chief Operating Officer of AccorHotels Middle East, explained recently to Zawya Reuters:
"We are pleased to partner with Manazil Group on this exciting project, which is our first property in RAK and an important addition to our growing portfolio in the region. Manazil has a strong track record within the UAE and we are delighted to be joining forces with them to establish our presence in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah."
Located in the south west of the city of Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan Island Resort and Spa will offer traditional Arabian hospitality, and luxury amenities and furnishing inspired by Ras Al Khaimah's rich heritage. The hotel will respect the local culture reflecting a desire to cater for families.
The hotel is less than one hour's drive from Dubai, and it sits on a man-made island in the Arabian Gulf, facing the coastline of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
Facilities at the property including four speciality restaurants, an all-day dining outlet, a lobby cafe, a terrace, the signature La'mar Arabian Wellness Spa, and a ballroom and multiple meeting rooms.
"The hotel's identity and solid foundation established by its owner, Manazil Group, will be preserved. By combining its existing legacy with our global and regional management expertise, we intend to create the ultimate resort experience focused on wellness and relaxation."
Explained Landais, he also commented:
"Al Marjan Island, the first man-made island to be developed in the emirate, has rapidly risen as an important tourist destination. We look forward to supporting its evolution in line with the ambitious plans of the RAK Tourism Authority."
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. Located in the north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, and it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainments
- Relax by the resort's infinity pool overlooking the clear waters of the ocean and providing cool leisure and refreshments
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with the magical touch of various spa treatments
- Discover the fascinating ancient desert art while learning about falconry in an exclusive session with a professional falconer
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...