AccorHotels takes over of Marjan Island Resort and Spa in Ras Al Khaimah
AccorHotels has announced that it has signed an agreement with the Manazil Group to manage the Marjan Island Resort and Spa in Ras Al Khaimah. The five-star resort has already been taken over by AccorHotels and renamed, and it has 299 guest rooms and suites, as well four speciality restaurants, bars, a lobby cafe, a terrace, and the signature La'mar Arabian Wellness Spa.
An agreement has been signed between the Manazil Group and AccorHotels to manage the Marjan Island Resort and Spa in Ras Al Khaimah.
AccorHotels has taken over the operations of the luxury hotel that has 299 guest rooms and suites, and an array of upscale facilities.
Christophe Landais, the Chief Operating Officer of AccorHotels Middle East, explained recently to Zawya Reuters:
"We are pleased to partner with Manazil Group on this exciting project, which is our first property in RAK and an important addition to our growing portfolio in the region. Manazil has a strong track record within the UAE and we are delighted to be joining forces with them to establish our presence in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah."
Located in the south west of the city of Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan Island Resort and Spa will offer traditional Arabian hospitality, and luxury amenities and furnishing inspired by Ras Al Khaimah's rich heritage. The hotel will respect the local culture reflecting a desire to cater for families.
The hotel is less than one hour's drive from Dubai, and it sits on a man-made island in the Arabian Gulf, facing the coastline of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
Facilities at the property including four speciality restaurants, an all-day dining outlet, a lobby cafe, a terrace, the signature La'mar Arabian Wellness Spa, and a ballroom and multiple meeting rooms.
"The hotel's identity and solid foundation established by its owner, Manazil Group, will be preserved. By combining its existing legacy with our global and regional management expertise, we intend to create the ultimate resort experience focused on wellness and relaxation."
Explained Landais, he also commented:
"Al Marjan Island, the first man-made island to be developed in the emirate, has rapidly risen as an important tourist destination. We look forward to supporting its evolution in line with the ambitious plans of the RAK Tourism Authority."
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. Located in the north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, and it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Located on a pristine island and surrounded by crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf, the Marjan Island Resort and...
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...