Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort receives Golden Apple Award 2015
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort has received the Golden Apple Award 2015 for its "Outstanding Quality". The luxury resort near Cancun in Mexico was honoured at a gala ceremony in Chicago last week, and it's the third consecutive year the 946 room-property has won the award, that originates from survey conducted by Apple Vacations.
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort has been honoured with the Golden Apple Award 2015 for its "Outstanding Quality".
This is the third consecutive year that the luxury resort received the coveted award, which was accepted by Vanessa Costa, the Riviera Maya Operation Manager, Juan Llinas, V.P Operations Caribbean, and Sonia Nunez, Director of Sales North America, at a gala ceremony in Chicago last week.
The awards originate from customer surveys conducted by Apple Vacations, that are used to distinguish the best establishments in the world.
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel and Spa is located in Akumal, Quintana Roo, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and one hour from Cancun International Airport. The luxury all-inclusive resort is surrounded by tropical jungle and the Caribbean coastline with an array of sandy beaches.
The five-star 946-room hotel boasts modern architecture and design and upscale facilities include a fitness centre, a lazy river, stylish bars and lounges, eight gourmet restaurants, the AK Disco, and the SPA Grand Sirenis where tourists can enjoy a wide range of soothing and relaxing treatments in a tranquil natural environment.
The EcoSirenis programme was launched by the resort to allows guests to make the most of the property's natural environment and learn about the property's environmental practices.
Tourists can take part in guided walking and biking tours on the new eco-trails. They can also visit the new EcoSirenis Nursery to learn about the abundance of tropical flora and fauna in the conservation area that is separated into five ecosystems and boasts 22 different species of regional vegetation, many of which are at risk of extinction.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Travellers can hike through spectacular nature parks and wildlife reserves; snorkel or scuba dive in crystal clear azure ocean waters; relax on white sand beaches; or explore ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Whether looking for a relaxing retreat with your partner, or simply searching for some peace and intimacy by yourself, a...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...