Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort receives Golden Apple Award 2015
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort has received the Golden Apple Award 2015 for its "Outstanding Quality". The luxury resort near Cancun in Mexico was honoured at a gala ceremony in Chicago last week, and it's the third consecutive year the 946 room-property has won the award, that originates from survey conducted by Apple Vacations.
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort has been honoured with the Golden Apple Award 2015 for its "Outstanding Quality".
This is the third consecutive year that the luxury resort received the coveted award, which was accepted by Vanessa Costa, the Riviera Maya Operation Manager, Juan Llinas, V.P Operations Caribbean, and Sonia Nunez, Director of Sales North America, at a gala ceremony in Chicago last week.
The awards originate from customer surveys conducted by Apple Vacations, that are used to distinguish the best establishments in the world.
The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel and Spa is located in Akumal, Quintana Roo, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and one hour from Cancun International Airport. The luxury all-inclusive resort is surrounded by tropical jungle and the Caribbean coastline with an array of sandy beaches.
The five-star 946-room hotel boasts modern architecture and design and upscale facilities include a fitness centre, a lazy river, stylish bars and lounges, eight gourmet restaurants, the AK Disco, and the SPA Grand Sirenis where tourists can enjoy a wide range of soothing and relaxing treatments in a tranquil natural environment.
The EcoSirenis programme was launched by the resort to allows guests to make the most of the property's natural environment and learn about the property's environmental practices.
Tourists can take part in guided walking and biking tours on the new eco-trails. They can also visit the new EcoSirenis Nursery to learn about the abundance of tropical flora and fauna in the conservation area that is separated into five ecosystems and boasts 22 different species of regional vegetation, many of which are at risk of extinction.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes and wildlife species.
Travellers can hike through spectacular nature parks and wildlife reserves; snorkel or scuba dive in crystal clear azure ocean waters; relax on white sand beaches; or explore ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...