New GM appointed for Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica
Diego Concha has been announced as the new General Manager of Hyatt's all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Following one month at the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts in Mexico, Concho will begin his position 1st October, 2015 at the two luxury resorts in Jamaica that both opened in 2014.
A new General Manager has been appointed at the Hyatt's first all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.
Diego Concha will take the position at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica, that both opened in December, 2014.
He will spend September at the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts in Mexico, familiarising himself with the brand, before starting his new role as GM at the luxury resorts in Jamaica on 1st October, 2015.
"Diego is an international hotelier with an extensive background in managing luxury Hyatt branded resorts throughout the Caribbean as well as globally."
Said Alex Stadlin, CEO of Playa Resorts Management. Mr Stadlin also explained:
"We look forward to welcoming his leadership and operations expertise as we continue to provide the perfect backdrop for guests to enjoy an authentic destination experience in a luxury all-inclusive setting."
The family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall are located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Montego Bay in Jamaica.
Located 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport (MBJ) and five minutes away from three world-class golf courses, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has 496 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall has have 125 suites.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has upscale facilities and services including Beach Butlers and Rum Sommeliers, complimentary spa access, outdoor swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, and a kids club, while Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall has several swimming pools and whirlpools, gourmet restaurants, a spa and wellness centre, lounges and bars with premium drinks, and outdoor tennis courts.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...