New GM appointed for Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica
Diego Concha has been announced as the new General Manager of Hyatt's all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Following one month at the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts in Mexico, Concho will begin his position 1st October, 2015 at the two luxury resorts in Jamaica that both opened in 2014.
A new General Manager has been appointed at the Hyatt's first all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.
Diego Concha will take the position at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica, that both opened in December, 2014.
He will spend September at the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts in Mexico, familiarising himself with the brand, before starting his new role as GM at the luxury resorts in Jamaica on 1st October, 2015.
"Diego is an international hotelier with an extensive background in managing luxury Hyatt branded resorts throughout the Caribbean as well as globally."
Said Alex Stadlin, CEO of Playa Resorts Management. Mr Stadlin also explained:
"We look forward to welcoming his leadership and operations expertise as we continue to provide the perfect backdrop for guests to enjoy an authentic destination experience in a luxury all-inclusive setting."
The family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall are located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Montego Bay in Jamaica.
Located 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport (MBJ) and five minutes away from three world-class golf courses, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has 496 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall has have 125 suites.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has upscale facilities and services including Beach Butlers and Rum Sommeliers, complimentary spa access, outdoor swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, and a kids club, while Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall has several swimming pools and whirlpools, gourmet restaurants, a spa and wellness centre, lounges and bars with premium drinks, and outdoor tennis courts.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....