New GM appointed for Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica
Diego Concha has been announced as the new General Manager of Hyatt's all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Following one month at the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts in Mexico, Concho will begin his position 1st October, 2015 at the two luxury resorts in Jamaica that both opened in 2014.
A new General Manager has been appointed at the Hyatt's first all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.
Diego Concha will take the position at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica, that both opened in December, 2014.
He will spend September at the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts in Mexico, familiarising himself with the brand, before starting his new role as GM at the luxury resorts in Jamaica on 1st October, 2015.
"Diego is an international hotelier with an extensive background in managing luxury Hyatt branded resorts throughout the Caribbean as well as globally."
Said Alex Stadlin, CEO of Playa Resorts Management. Mr Stadlin also explained:
"We look forward to welcoming his leadership and operations expertise as we continue to provide the perfect backdrop for guests to enjoy an authentic destination experience in a luxury all-inclusive setting."
The family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall are located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Montego Bay in Jamaica.
Located 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport (MBJ) and five minutes away from three world-class golf courses, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has 496 suites, including 28 new swim-up suites, and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall has have 125 suites.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has upscale facilities and services including Beach Butlers and Rum Sommeliers, complimentary spa access, outdoor swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, and a kids club, while Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall has several swimming pools and whirlpools, gourmet restaurants, a spa and wellness centre, lounges and bars with premium drinks, and outdoor tennis courts.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Have a break from the Kids with the adults only pool
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...