First World Spa Awards Hosted by InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Vietnam
The World Spa Awards took place at the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Vietnam this week. Hosted by Vietnam TV superstars, Anh Quan and Minh Ha, the ceremony celebrated the leading spa companies in the world, and winners included Talise by Jumeirah and PEDI:MANI:CURE Studios by Bastien Gonzalez.
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort hosted the World Spa Awards this week, celebrating the world's best spa companies.
The red carpet ceremony in Vietnam was presented by local TV superstars Anh Quan and Minh Ha, along with a gourmet dinner and entertainment.
Winners included Talise by Jumeirah which took the title of World's Best Hotel Spa Brand; PEDI:MANI:CURE Studios by Bastien Gonzalez with World's Best Nail Studio Brand; Gaia Retreat and Spa for World's Best Day Spa; and Emirates Palace Spa named as the World's Best Hotel Spa.
Gina Reynolds, the Managing Director of the first World Spa Awards, explained:
"What a fantastic evening and congratulations to all our winners. Each and every one of you truly deserve the recognition you have received from our voters around the world.
"With such a wonderful inauguration, the World Spa Awards will return next year, bigger and better than ever."
The inaugural event was established by the World Travel Awards, an annual association that will celebrate its 22nd anniversary this year, and also runs the World Ski Awards and the World Golf Awards.
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort sits in the hills of the beautiful Son Tra Peninsula in Vietnam, just a short distance from three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
With 200 guest rooms and suites, the hotel features luxury beachfront villas with private pools, and an array of facilities including La Maison 1888 restaurant with a three Michelin starred Chef, the award-winning HARNN heritage spa, and the chic beachside bar.
The HARNN Heritage Spa at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort scooped tow awards for Vietnam's Best Hotel Spa and the World's Best New Hotel Spa.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a country in South East Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Experience Vietnam’s unique heritage in Hanoi followed by beachfront bliss on Phu Quoc Island
- Private cooking classes at the Le Veranda Resort Phu Quoc
- Intimate beachfront dining on Phu Quoc Island
- Ideal central location in Hanoi
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...