First World Spa Awards Hosted by InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Vietnam
The World Spa Awards took place at the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Vietnam this week. Hosted by Vietnam TV superstars, Anh Quan and Minh Ha, the ceremony celebrated the leading spa companies in the world, and winners included Talise by Jumeirah and PEDI:MANI:CURE Studios by Bastien Gonzalez.
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort hosted the World Spa Awards this week, celebrating the world's best spa companies.
The red carpet ceremony in Vietnam was presented by local TV superstars Anh Quan and Minh Ha, along with a gourmet dinner and entertainment.
Winners included Talise by Jumeirah which took the title of World's Best Hotel Spa Brand; PEDI:MANI:CURE Studios by Bastien Gonzalez with World's Best Nail Studio Brand; Gaia Retreat and Spa for World's Best Day Spa; and Emirates Palace Spa named as the World's Best Hotel Spa.
Gina Reynolds, the Managing Director of the first World Spa Awards, explained:
"What a fantastic evening and congratulations to all our winners. Each and every one of you truly deserve the recognition you have received from our voters around the world.
"With such a wonderful inauguration, the World Spa Awards will return next year, bigger and better than ever."
The inaugural event was established by the World Travel Awards, an annual association that will celebrate its 22nd anniversary this year, and also runs the World Ski Awards and the World Golf Awards.
The InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort sits in the hills of the beautiful Son Tra Peninsula in Vietnam, just a short distance from three UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
With 200 guest rooms and suites, the hotel features luxury beachfront villas with private pools, and an array of facilities including La Maison 1888 restaurant with a three Michelin starred Chef, the award-winning HARNN heritage spa, and the chic beachside bar.
The HARNN Heritage Spa at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort scooped tow awards for Vietnam's Best Hotel Spa and the World's Best New Hotel Spa.
Shaped like a seahorse, Vietnam is a country in South East Asia that is rich in history, heritage and culture. The country is home to an array of stunning natural landscapes such as the Marble Mountains, terraced rice fields, vast sandy beaches, and emerald undulating hills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Theme park Excitement for the whole family at vinpearl phu quoc resort and golf
- With over 2000 rare animals representing more than 130 species, Vinpearl Safari is the largest open-range Safari park in Veitnam
- Take advantage of the local tourist markets, where you can test your bartering skills
- Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc, an amazing theme park designed to entertain the whole family
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...