Rockhouse Hotel in Jamaica opens new holistic bath house
The Rockhouse Hotel in Negril, Jamaica has opened its brand new cliff-top Holistic Bath House. The new spa facility boasts two deep soaking tubs and guests can indulge in a wide range of pampering treatments such as Rockhouse Signature Island Mint Bathing Ritual, the Spice Ritual, and the Sensual Ritual.
The Rockhouse Hotel in Jamaica has added the brand new Holistic Bath House to its spa facilities.
Perched above the rocky cliffs of Pristine Cove in Negril, the new amenity boasts two deep soaking tubs for couple of individuals, plus a wide range of pampering massages and treatments.
Lavish treatments include the 50-minute-long Rockhouse Signature Island Mint Bathing Ritual with a detoxifying green energy blend that will revitalise and boost the immune system ($75); the 95-minute-long Sensual Ritual ($120), that will help improve circulation; the 100-minute Spice Ritual ($130), that blends spices to help with muscle and joint pain, headache relief and the reduction of jet lag; and the 150-minute scrub and massage combination ($185).
The treatments all includes local fruit snacks, a ginger shot with juiced ginger and fruit, organic juices, and a calming tea ceremony. Treatments and tea rituals have been created by international spa and wellness consultant Linda Hall.
Guests can enjoy the treatments in cliff-edge spa cabanas or at the Rockhouse Spa Pavilion that is nestled within lush tropical gardens.
The cliff-top Rockhouse Hotel sits within eight acres of verdant gardens overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The 34-room luxury hotel has an array of facilities including gourmet restaurants, a pool, and a range of activities including yoga classes, tours of the organic farm, Caribbean Zumba dance classes, scuba diving, snorkelling, cooking classes, and African drumming.
Negril is one of the most popular and energetic coastal towns in Jamaica. One of its most famous attractions is the pristine seven-mile white sandy beach with turquoise ocean waters that are home to a spectacular offshore reef and provide perfect conditions for scuba diving and snorkelling.
The coastal resort town boasts plenty of traditional restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, charming shops and local markets, and luxury beachfront hotels.
Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, home to powder-soft white sandy beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, undulating green hills, and dense forests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...