Qatar Airways to launch first direct flights between UK and Ras Al Khaimah in October
Qatar Airways has announced that it will become the first airline to operate direct flights between the UK and Ras Al Khaimah. The flights will commence on 1st October, 2015 and will be operated on a state-of-the-art Airbus A380 from Manchester Airport and London Heathrow. Ras Al Khaimah is emerging as a popular tourist destination in the United Arab Emirates.
Qatar Airways will be the first airline to launch direct flights between the UK and Ras Al Khaimah. The airline will launch the flights on 1st October, 2015 and they will operate from Manchester International (MAN) and London Heathrow (LHR) airports.
The flights will be served by Airbus A380 aircraft, with a choice of Business and Economy class cabin categories. Premium customers will have access to the London Heathrow Premium Lounge and the A380 lounge while on board the aircraft.
The service will depart London Heathrow twice daily on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, with return flights from Ras Al Khaimah to London on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and from Manchester on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, returning on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven states in the United Arab Emirates and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent development of many new luxury hotels.
Situated in the north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and turquoise lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline with an array of pristine white sandy beaches.
Tourists can also take tours to historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boast an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, plus luxury spas for pampering breaks.
The emirate boasts two championship golf courses, and tourists can enjoy a wide selection of outdoor activities such as swimming, fishing, desert tours by safari, traditional Bedouin desert camping, or fun for all ages at Iceland Water Park.
The United Arab Emirates in the Middle East are home to the majestic Hatta Mountains, and include Ajman and Umm Al Quwain, as well as the popular destinations of Dubai and Abu Dhabi that boast lavish hotels, unique soaring architecture, luxury shopping malls, soaring sand dunes, and attractions like the Yas Island Marina Circuit, the manmade Palm Islands, and the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Uncover the dazzling magic of the futuristic buzz that is Dubai and then kick back and enjoy a laid-back beach holiday in the stunning Ras al Khaimah.
- A Convenient base for exploring the sights of Dubai, with shuttle services to various sights included
- Enjoy thrilling activities and Waters ports
- Filled with family friendly amenities
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...