Minor Hotel Group to open first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah
The Minor Hotel Group will be expanding its portfolio in the United Arab Emirates with the launch of its first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. The Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort will open to guests in 2018 in the Mina al Arab mixed-use development, and will have 225 guest rooms, suites, and Maldivian-style overwater villas.
The Minor Group will be launching a brand new hotel in the United Arab Emirates in 2018 in an up-and-coming destination.
The Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort will be located in the in Mina al Arab mixed-use development in Ras Al Khaimah.
Separated from the mainland by a lagoon, the luxury hotel will have 225 guest rooms, suites, and Maldivian-style overwater villas, and it will be the hotel group's first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah.
Facilities include several gourmet restaurants including a specialty Asian restaurant and seafood grill, a health club and fitness centre, a yoga room, squash and tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool, events space with ballroom, a large Anantara Spa with pampering treatments, and a kid's club with a specialty kid's restaurant.
The Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort is scheduled to open in 2018 and will be situated within a secluded part of Mina Al Arab, and will feature a private beach and views of a verdant eco-reserve with mangroves, which will remain undeveloped.
Mina Al Arab is positioned on the coast, 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB), 15 minutes from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (RKT), and just 10 minutes from the bustling Ras Al Khaimah City.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. Located in the north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, and it's a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful Hajjar Mountains, red sandy desert, green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coast line with pristine white sandy beaches.
Holidaymakers can also take tours to historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the emirate boast an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, and luxury spas for pampering breaks.
The emirate is emerging as a popular tourist destination in the emirates, and visitor arrivals increased by 17 per cent in the first quarter of 2015 compared to the same period last year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...