Sunwing to launch all inclusive cruises to Cuba and Jamaica this winter
Sunwing, a Canadian travel company, has launched a new all-inclusive package that offers cruises from Havana in Cuba and Montego Bay in Jamaica. The cruises will operate on the MSC Opera vessel from December, 2015 and will include return flights with Sunwing Airlines, port transfers, and all meals.
Sunwing has revealed that it will be offering all-inclusive sailings this winter from Havana and Montego Bay.
The Canadian travel company will launch the cruise on the MSC Opera vessel in December, 2015 on Tuesdays departing from Toronto in Canada to Havana in Cuba.
The seven-night sailings will visit Havana, Montego Bay, Georgetown, and Cozumel, and the all-inclusive package will include return flights with Sunwing Airlines from Canadian airports, port transfers, and all meals. The cruises will run through the winter months until 5th April, 2015.
Cuba is an island country in the Caribbean Sea which has become the third major tourist destination in the Caribbean over the past decade despite having few visitors from the United States due to the travel embargo enforced in 1962.
President Obama has relaxed travel restrictions on travel to Cuba for American residents, and though tourism has not yet been approved as a reason to visit the country, Americans can visit for educational, religious, academic and cultural and family purposes across 12 categories, without having to obtain a licence.
Havana is the capital of Cuba and a vibrant hub that is home to live music, fine cuisine, and crumbling historic buildings. The city boasts an array of tourist hotspots such as the Malecon, a seafront promenade that runs along the main streets of Havana and offers beautiful views of the bay; the Catedral de San Cristobal; the maritime museum, Castillo de la Real Fuerza; the Old Town, a UNESCO site with restored buildings and the tourist square, Plaza de Armas.
The Caribbean island is home to stunning natural landscapes such as miles of pristine white sandy beaches, the second largest coral reef in the world, and verdant national parks, and there are plenty of historic towns and cities, ancient ruins for culture and history lovers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...