Sunwing to launch all inclusive cruises to Cuba and Jamaica this winter
Sunwing, a Canadian travel company, has launched a new all-inclusive package that offers cruises from Havana in Cuba and Montego Bay in Jamaica. The cruises will operate on the MSC Opera vessel from December, 2015 and will include return flights with Sunwing Airlines, port transfers, and all meals.
Sunwing has revealed that it will be offering all-inclusive sailings this winter from Havana and Montego Bay.
The Canadian travel company will launch the cruise on the MSC Opera vessel in December, 2015 on Tuesdays departing from Toronto in Canada to Havana in Cuba.
The seven-night sailings will visit Havana, Montego Bay, Georgetown, and Cozumel, and the all-inclusive package will include return flights with Sunwing Airlines from Canadian airports, port transfers, and all meals. The cruises will run through the winter months until 5th April, 2015.
Cuba is an island country in the Caribbean Sea which has become the third major tourist destination in the Caribbean over the past decade despite having few visitors from the United States due to the travel embargo enforced in 1962.
President Obama has relaxed travel restrictions on travel to Cuba for American residents, and though tourism has not yet been approved as a reason to visit the country, Americans can visit for educational, religious, academic and cultural and family purposes across 12 categories, without having to obtain a licence.
Havana is the capital of Cuba and a vibrant hub that is home to live music, fine cuisine, and crumbling historic buildings. The city boasts an array of tourist hotspots such as the Malecon, a seafront promenade that runs along the main streets of Havana and offers beautiful views of the bay; the Catedral de San Cristobal; the maritime museum, Castillo de la Real Fuerza; the Old Town, a UNESCO site with restored buildings and the tourist square, Plaza de Armas.
The Caribbean island is home to stunning natural landscapes such as miles of pristine white sandy beaches, the second largest coral reef in the world, and verdant national parks, and there are plenty of historic towns and cities, ancient ruins for culture and history lovers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view - limited availability
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...