Jumeirah Group to manage mixed-use development in Business Bay in Dubai
The Jumeirah Group has announced it will operate a mixed-use development within a tower in Jumeirah Business Bay in Dubai. The development will include a 200-room hotel, 250 serviced apartments, and 290 luxury residences that will be managed under the Jumeirah brand, plus a luxury spa, gourmet restaurants, and an open air rooftop Sky Bar.
A mixed-use development within a luxury tower development in Dubai will be managed by the Jumeirah Group.
The Jumeirah Business Bay will be located in the heart of the Business Bay district in Dubai and will have a luxury hotel with 200 guest rooms, 350 serviced apartments, and 290 luxury residences, all managed under the Jumeirah brand.
The $1 billion tower will span three million square feet and will feature several gourmet restaurants, conference and events space, a Talise Spa and Health Club, and a rooftop open air Sky Top bar.
Gerald Lawless, the President and Group CEO of the Jumeirah Group, explained:
"RP Global is a company committed to excellence, and we look forward to working together and operating this outstanding property. As Dubai moves towards its tourism vision of receiving 20 million visitors a year by 2020, we are proud to be strengthening our Jumeirah portfolio in Dubai."
The Jumeirah Group operates 23 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and the Dubai-based hotel group is planning to develop an additional 25 Jumeirah and Venu properties in the futures.
The Jumeirah Business Bay will be owned by the property investment company RP Global, who has developed multiple projects in the hospitality, construction, healthcare and wellness, education, and trading sectors.
"We are investing close to $1 billion of our own resources into Dubai's real estate sector to develop a world-class tower that will be operated by the esteemed luxury hospitality brand, Jumeirah Group."
Explained Ravi Pillai, the Chairman of the RP Group of Companies.He continued:
"RP Global is committed to superior quality and timely delivery and like the Jumeirah Group, we strive to create well designed, innovative lifestyle concepts for our buyers. Dubai's resident population is growing rapidly and we are looking forward to adding an iconic tower to Dubai's skyline in partnership with Jumeirah."
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, lush green parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and beautiful sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...