Jumeirah Group to manage mixed-use development in Business Bay in Dubai
The Jumeirah Group has announced it will operate a mixed-use development within a tower in Jumeirah Business Bay in Dubai. The development will include a 200-room hotel, 250 serviced apartments, and 290 luxury residences that will be managed under the Jumeirah brand, plus a luxury spa, gourmet restaurants, and an open air rooftop Sky Bar.
A mixed-use development within a luxury tower development in Dubai will be managed by the Jumeirah Group.
The Jumeirah Business Bay will be located in the heart of the Business Bay district in Dubai and will have a luxury hotel with 200 guest rooms, 350 serviced apartments, and 290 luxury residences, all managed under the Jumeirah brand.
The $1 billion tower will span three million square feet and will feature several gourmet restaurants, conference and events space, a Talise Spa and Health Club, and a rooftop open air Sky Top bar.
Gerald Lawless, the President and Group CEO of the Jumeirah Group, explained:
"RP Global is a company committed to excellence, and we look forward to working together and operating this outstanding property. As Dubai moves towards its tourism vision of receiving 20 million visitors a year by 2020, we are proud to be strengthening our Jumeirah portfolio in Dubai."
The Jumeirah Group operates 23 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and the Dubai-based hotel group is planning to develop an additional 25 Jumeirah and Venu properties in the futures.
The Jumeirah Business Bay will be owned by the property investment company RP Global, who has developed multiple projects in the hospitality, construction, healthcare and wellness, education, and trading sectors.
"We are investing close to $1 billion of our own resources into Dubai's real estate sector to develop a world-class tower that will be operated by the esteemed luxury hospitality brand, Jumeirah Group."
Explained Ravi Pillai, the Chairman of the RP Group of Companies.He continued:
"RP Global is committed to superior quality and timely delivery and like the Jumeirah Group, we strive to create well designed, innovative lifestyle concepts for our buyers. Dubai's resident population is growing rapidly and we are looking forward to adding an iconic tower to Dubai's skyline in partnership with Jumeirah."
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, lush green parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and beautiful sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...