Jumeirah Group to manage mixed-use development in Business Bay in Dubai
The Jumeirah Group has announced it will operate a mixed-use development within a tower in Jumeirah Business Bay in Dubai. The development will include a 200-room hotel, 250 serviced apartments, and 290 luxury residences that will be managed under the Jumeirah brand, plus a luxury spa, gourmet restaurants, and an open air rooftop Sky Bar.
A mixed-use development within a luxury tower development in Dubai will be managed by the Jumeirah Group.
The Jumeirah Business Bay will be located in the heart of the Business Bay district in Dubai and will have a luxury hotel with 200 guest rooms, 350 serviced apartments, and 290 luxury residences, all managed under the Jumeirah brand.
The $1 billion tower will span three million square feet and will feature several gourmet restaurants, conference and events space, a Talise Spa and Health Club, and a rooftop open air Sky Top bar.
Gerald Lawless, the President and Group CEO of the Jumeirah Group, explained:
"RP Global is a company committed to excellence, and we look forward to working together and operating this outstanding property. As Dubai moves towards its tourism vision of receiving 20 million visitors a year by 2020, we are proud to be strengthening our Jumeirah portfolio in Dubai."
The Jumeirah Group operates 23 hotels across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and the Dubai-based hotel group is planning to develop an additional 25 Jumeirah and Venu properties in the futures.
The Jumeirah Business Bay will be owned by the property investment company RP Global, who has developed multiple projects in the hospitality, construction, healthcare and wellness, education, and trading sectors.
"We are investing close to $1 billion of our own resources into Dubai's real estate sector to develop a world-class tower that will be operated by the esteemed luxury hospitality brand, Jumeirah Group."
Explained Ravi Pillai, the Chairman of the RP Group of Companies.He continued:
"RP Global is committed to superior quality and timely delivery and like the Jumeirah Group, we strive to create well designed, innovative lifestyle concepts for our buyers. Dubai's resident population is growing rapidly and we are looking forward to adding an iconic tower to Dubai's skyline in partnership with Jumeirah."
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, lush green parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and beautiful sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...