Anse Chastanet offers Christmas dates for "St. Lucia Getaway" promotion
Anse Chastanet in St Lucia has extended its promotion that offers a free 5th night when holidaymakers book a minimum five-night stay. The luxury resort's "St. Lucia Getaway" deal includes free accommodation in Hillside Deluxe or Premium rooms and it will include stays on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Holidaymakers will be in for a festive treat as Anse Chastanet announces it has extended its "St. Lucia Getaway" promotion to include Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
The luxury resort in St Lucia is offering the fifth night free in in Hillside Deluxe or Premium rooms when travellers book a minimum of five nights.
Room rates start from $645 per night until through 31st October, 2015, and $745 between 1st November and 19th December, 2015 per night, per couple.
For stays over Christmas, rates start from US$1,110 and include breakfast and dinner.
"St. Lucia is an exceptional destination any time of the year, but there is something truly special about being in the Caribbean during the holiday season."
Commented Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Anse Chastanet's. She also explained:
"We encourage travellers to book early to take advantage of this great deal."
Anse Chastanet sits on 600 acres of beachfront land in Soufriere directly below its sister property, Jade Mountain which boasts the Emerald Estate, its very own organic garden, farm, 1,000 cocoa trees, and a brand new chocolate laboratory.
Soufriere is situated on the west coast of St Lucia and offers some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two majestic emerald-sloped Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and a declared UNESCO World Heritage site; verdant tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine sugar white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
St Lucia is located in the Caribbean Sea, north-west of Barbados, and is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, from white sand beaches, and turquoise ocean waters, to rolling green hills and majestic mountain peaks.
The island is home to unique sites including one of the world's only drive-in volcanoes. The annual St Lucia Jazz Festival is a popular event that attracts international holidaymakers and musical talent, and Pigeon Island National Park, which is home to the old British military base Fort Rodney, is one of the most visited sites on the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...