Oasis Hotels and Resorts adds and upgrades culinary options at Grand Oasis Complex in Cancun
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has added new culinary delights for holidaymakers visiting Cancun, with the opening of four new restaurants and the renovation of two more in the past six months. All of the restaurants are located in Grand Oasis complex which is home to three luxury hotels: The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
Oasis Hotels and Resorts is currently raising the bar for culinary offerings after it opened four new restaurants and refurbished two in the last six months following a coordinated effort with the objective of improving their service and standard of accommodation.
All new and refurbished restaurants are located in the Grand Oasis Complex in Cancun in Mexico which boasts three all inclusive resorts: The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
"While we have made great investments to upgrade our resorts, our true differentiator, and that which will keep our guests returning year after year, will be our culinary program."
Stated Enrique Klein, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Oasis Hotels and Resorts. He continued:
"We are offering experiences, menus and presentations that guests won't find at any other resort in the destination."
The array of dining outlets at the Grand Oasis complex include Benazuza at Grand Oasis Sens, which was created by Rafael Zafra, who was trained by Michelin-starred chef Ferran Adria.
New restaurants include Maki Taco with Japanese-Mexican fusion cuisine, and Dragon Wei with Mexican and Chinese culinary delights.
The Red Circus is a brand new concept that provides a unique experience for guests where they can watch Cirque du Soleil-type shows while they can savour delicious dishes from a prix fixe menu.
The two refurbished restaurants include Forno Dos Lunas with its brick-oven pizzas, pasta dishes, fish and poultry starters, and beautiful new terrace, and Maria Bonita with a hand-carved wooden bar and specialities such as steak medalions with goat cheese in a poblana sauce.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Tourists can can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...