Oasis Hotels and Resorts adds and upgrades culinary options at Grand Oasis Complex in Cancun
Oasis Hotels and Resorts has added new culinary delights for holidaymakers visiting Cancun, with the opening of four new restaurants and the renovation of two more in the past six months. All of the restaurants are located in Grand Oasis complex which is home to three luxury hotels: The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
Oasis Hotels and Resorts is currently raising the bar for culinary offerings after it opened four new restaurants and refurbished two in the last six months following a coordinated effort with the objective of improving their service and standard of accommodation.
All new and refurbished restaurants are located in the Grand Oasis Complex in Cancun in Mexico which boasts three all inclusive resorts: The Pyramid, Grand Oasis and Grand Oasis Cancun.
"While we have made great investments to upgrade our resorts, our true differentiator, and that which will keep our guests returning year after year, will be our culinary program."
Stated Enrique Klein, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Oasis Hotels and Resorts. He continued:
"We are offering experiences, menus and presentations that guests won't find at any other resort in the destination."
The array of dining outlets at the Grand Oasis complex include Benazuza at Grand Oasis Sens, which was created by Rafael Zafra, who was trained by Michelin-starred chef Ferran Adria.
New restaurants include Maki Taco with Japanese-Mexican fusion cuisine, and Dragon Wei with Mexican and Chinese culinary delights.
The Red Circus is a brand new concept that provides a unique experience for guests where they can watch Cirque du Soleil-type shows while they can savour delicious dishes from a prix fixe menu.
The two refurbished restaurants include Forno Dos Lunas with its brick-oven pizzas, pasta dishes, fish and poultry starters, and beautiful new terrace, and Maria Bonita with a hand-carved wooden bar and specialities such as steak medalions with goat cheese in a poblana sauce.
Cancun is located in the Quintana Roo state on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and the region is home to breathtaking scenery such as lush tropical forests, ancient Mayan temples, pristine white sand beaches, and sparkling azure Caribbean waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Tourists can can go zip lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region's ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...