GoldenEye hotel in Jamaica to add 26 new luxury beach huts
The GoldenEye hotel in Jamaica, which was once the home of the creator of James Bond, Ian Fleming, will be adding 26 new beach huts to its accommodation options. The luxury hotel will open the lavish beach huts at the end of the year, and it will also add a new gourmet restaurant, bar, and swimming pool.
The famous GoldenEye Hotel and Resort in the Caribbean will be adding 26 new beach huts to its luxury offerings.
The GoldenEye Hotel and Resort was built by James Bond author Ian Fleming in the 1950's on a lush estate in the town of Oracabessa on the northern coast of Jamaica. The luxury Jamaica hotel has been a hotspot for writers, musicians and heads of state over the decades and it is now owned by Chris Blackwell, the founder of Island Records.
As well as new beach hut accommodation, there will be a new restaurant called She'been, a bar and a swimming pool.
The beach huts will be positioned at varying heights, and all will boast views of the white sand beach or the turquoise bay views. The huts are currently being designed by the original designer of GoldenEye's villas and cottages, Ann Hodges.
The property has 20 original accommodation units on its 52-acre estate, including Beach Villas, two Lagoon Villas, six Lagoon Cottages and an Ocean Front Villa. Holidaymakers can also book Fleming's very own private three-bedroom villa, which has his writing desk just as he left it, and two guest cottages.
Facilities at the resort include The Gazebo, a tree house-style restaurant, the Bizot Bar on Low Cay Beach, and the lavish FieldSpa with a wide range of pampering treatments.
The expansions are expected to be completed before the end of the year, in time for the holiday season.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea and one of the world's leading tourist destinations with sugar-white sandy beaches fringed with warm azure ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant rolling emerald hills and dense forests. Popular natural attractions include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, and the majestic Blue Mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...