Emirates launches third daily flight between Dubai and Birmingham
Emirates has added a new third daily service between Birmingham and Dubai, increasing its non-stop flight offering between Dubai and the UK to 119 per week. The inaugural flight was operated by a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in a three class configuration that included eight Private Suites in First Class.
Dubai’s leading airline Emirates has launched its third daily non-stop flight to Birmingham International Airport in the UK.
The airline operated its inaugural flight between Dubai and Birmingham on a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with a three class configuration.
Flight EK41 arrives in Birmingham at 7.05am local time and offers eight Private Suites in First Class, 42 Business Class seats, and 310 Economy Class seats per day, plus 23 tonnes of cargo capacity.
The airline first launched its service to Birmingham in December, 2000, and it now operates 119 non-stop flights a week between UK airports and Dubai.
“Birmingham is an important international business hub, and the wider Midlands region is a leading tourist destination,” explained Laurie Berryman, the Vice President at Emirates.
"Increasing our capacity in Birmingham will improve the city’s global connectivity and give customers across our network and in the Midlands greater flexibility in their travel plans."
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the world.
The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers taking holidays to Dubai and Middle Eastern destinations in 1985 and since then it has become region’s leading airline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate’s annual festivals and events draw thousands of foreign holidaymakers, such as the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...