Emirates launches third daily flight between Dubai and Birmingham
Emirates has added a new third daily service between Birmingham and Dubai, increasing its non-stop flight offering between Dubai and the UK to 119 per week. The inaugural flight was operated by a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in a three class configuration that included eight Private Suites in First Class.
Dubai’s leading airline Emirates has launched its third daily non-stop flight to Birmingham International Airport in the UK.
The airline operated its inaugural flight between Dubai and Birmingham on a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with a three class configuration.
Flight EK41 arrives in Birmingham at 7.05am local time and offers eight Private Suites in First Class, 42 Business Class seats, and 310 Economy Class seats per day, plus 23 tonnes of cargo capacity.
The airline first launched its service to Birmingham in December, 2000, and it now operates 119 non-stop flights a week between UK airports and Dubai.
“Birmingham is an important international business hub, and the wider Midlands region is a leading tourist destination,” explained Laurie Berryman, the Vice President at Emirates.
"Increasing our capacity in Birmingham will improve the city’s global connectivity and give customers across our network and in the Midlands greater flexibility in their travel plans."
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the world.
The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers taking holidays to Dubai and Middle Eastern destinations in 1985 and since then it has become region’s leading airline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate’s annual festivals and events draw thousands of foreign holidaymakers, such as the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...