Emirates launches third daily flight between Dubai and Birmingham
Emirates has added a new third daily service between Birmingham and Dubai, increasing its non-stop flight offering between Dubai and the UK to 119 per week. The inaugural flight was operated by a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in a three class configuration that included eight Private Suites in First Class.
Dubai’s leading airline Emirates has launched its third daily non-stop flight to Birmingham International Airport in the UK.
The airline operated its inaugural flight between Dubai and Birmingham on a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with a three class configuration.
Flight EK41 arrives in Birmingham at 7.05am local time and offers eight Private Suites in First Class, 42 Business Class seats, and 310 Economy Class seats per day, plus 23 tonnes of cargo capacity.
The airline first launched its service to Birmingham in December, 2000, and it now operates 119 non-stop flights a week between UK airports and Dubai.
“Birmingham is an important international business hub, and the wider Midlands region is a leading tourist destination,” explained Laurie Berryman, the Vice President at Emirates.
"Increasing our capacity in Birmingham will improve the city’s global connectivity and give customers across our network and in the Midlands greater flexibility in their travel plans."
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East offering routes to destinations in more than 70 countries all over the world.
The Dubai-based airline began offering commercial flights for travellers taking holidays to Dubai and Middle Eastern destinations in 1985 and since then it has become region’s leading airline.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
The emirate’s annual festivals and events draw thousands of foreign holidaymakers, such as the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...