Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli to host yogasphere retreat in Maldives in december
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli in the Maldives have joined forces with the UK's Yogasphere wellness retreats to offer a wellness yoga and meditation holiday in December. The retreat will be hosted by renowned Yogasphere tutors who will teach the principles of Yoga with a combination of movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli resorts will partner with the renowned Yogasphere retreats in the UK to provide a special wellness week in December.
The luxury resorts in the Maldives will host the yoga and meditation retreats from 5th to 12th December, 2015 where renowned Yogasphere tutors will take guests on a relaxing journey for the mind, body and soul.
Founders of Yogasphere and Harley Street life coaches, Leo Lourdes and Mandy Jhamat, are regarded as two of the UK's top yoga teachers.
"We're very excited to be holding our Yogasphere retreat in the Maldives with a resort brand that lays so much importance and value on Spa, Yoga and Wellness," stated Leo Lourdes. "We often get requests for running retreats in the Maldives and we are delighted to bring our existing and new clients exclusively here for our yoga retreats at Anantara. Some locations in the world impress you, others impress upon you. Then there are places like Anantara that are simply unforgettable."
Anantara Spa was recognised as the Leading Spa Resort Brand in the Maldives at the World Travel Awards 2015. The brand's new Balance concept was launched in September 2014 and gives guests guidance on finding the right balance in life, using a variety of health, wellbeing and healing practices.
During the event in December, Yogasphere tutors will guide health-savvy holidaymakers by combining the principles of Yoga with movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas operates luxury hotels in the Maldives, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, and the hotel group plans to open properties in China and Bali, Indonesia in the near future.
The Maldives is an archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white sugar-sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....