Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli to host yogasphere retreat in Maldives in december
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli in the Maldives have joined forces with the UK's Yogasphere wellness retreats to offer a wellness yoga and meditation holiday in December. The retreat will be hosted by renowned Yogasphere tutors who will teach the principles of Yoga with a combination of movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli resorts will partner with the renowned Yogasphere retreats in the UK to provide a special wellness week in December.
The luxury resorts in the Maldives will host the yoga and meditation retreats from 5th to 12th December, 2015 where renowned Yogasphere tutors will take guests on a relaxing journey for the mind, body and soul.
Founders of Yogasphere and Harley Street life coaches, Leo Lourdes and Mandy Jhamat, are regarded as two of the UK's top yoga teachers.
"We're very excited to be holding our Yogasphere retreat in the Maldives with a resort brand that lays so much importance and value on Spa, Yoga and Wellness," stated Leo Lourdes. "We often get requests for running retreats in the Maldives and we are delighted to bring our existing and new clients exclusively here for our yoga retreats at Anantara. Some locations in the world impress you, others impress upon you. Then there are places like Anantara that are simply unforgettable."
Anantara Spa was recognised as the Leading Spa Resort Brand in the Maldives at the World Travel Awards 2015. The brand's new Balance concept was launched in September 2014 and gives guests guidance on finding the right balance in life, using a variety of health, wellbeing and healing practices.
During the event in December, Yogasphere tutors will guide health-savvy holidaymakers by combining the principles of Yoga with movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas operates luxury hotels in the Maldives, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, and the hotel group plans to open properties in China and Bali, Indonesia in the near future.
The Maldives is an archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white sugar-sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- including return transfers by speed boat
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on a secluded private island of Dhuni Kolhu, the hotel is a tropical paradise with white sandy beaches and...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...