Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli to host yogasphere retreat in Maldives in december
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli in the Maldives have joined forces with the UK's Yogasphere wellness retreats to offer a wellness yoga and meditation holiday in December. The retreat will be hosted by renowned Yogasphere tutors who will teach the principles of Yoga with a combination of movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli resorts will partner with the renowned Yogasphere retreats in the UK to provide a special wellness week in December.
The luxury resorts in the Maldives will host the yoga and meditation retreats from 5th to 12th December, 2015 where renowned Yogasphere tutors will take guests on a relaxing journey for the mind, body and soul.
Founders of Yogasphere and Harley Street life coaches, Leo Lourdes and Mandy Jhamat, are regarded as two of the UK's top yoga teachers.
"We're very excited to be holding our Yogasphere retreat in the Maldives with a resort brand that lays so much importance and value on Spa, Yoga and Wellness," stated Leo Lourdes. "We often get requests for running retreats in the Maldives and we are delighted to bring our existing and new clients exclusively here for our yoga retreats at Anantara. Some locations in the world impress you, others impress upon you. Then there are places like Anantara that are simply unforgettable."
Anantara Spa was recognised as the Leading Spa Resort Brand in the Maldives at the World Travel Awards 2015. The brand's new Balance concept was launched in September 2014 and gives guests guidance on finding the right balance in life, using a variety of health, wellbeing and healing practices.
During the event in December, Yogasphere tutors will guide health-savvy holidaymakers by combining the principles of Yoga with movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas operates luxury hotels in the Maldives, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, and the hotel group plans to open properties in China and Bali, Indonesia in the near future.
The Maldives is an archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white sugar-sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....