Moon Palace Jamaica Grande celebrates soft opening
The Moon Palace Jamaica Grande opened its doors last week with a soft opening. Located on a large stretch of private white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities such as a spa, a nightclub, gourmet restaurants, and a wave simulator.
Palace Resorts has debuted its first property outside of Mexico with the anticipated soft opening of the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande.
Situated on a private 17-acre stretch of white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all-inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites with views of the sparkling turquoise ocean. Accommodation boast high end amenities such as original CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Irons and CHI Pro Hair-Dryers, plus CHI wetline bath products including Infra Shampoo, Infra Treatment conditioner, body lotion, and bubble bath.
Following an extensive $50 million renovation project, facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a FlowRide double wave simulator, four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, five gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, a Wired Teen Lounge, a nightclub, 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the 35,000-square-foot Awe Spa with many private treatment rooms, plunge pools, and meditation and yoga areas.
Located on the former Sunset Jamaica Grande site on the north coast of Jamaica, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is a 90 minute-drive from Montego Bay airport.
This is the second Moon Palace-branded resort for the Palace Resorts, which currently operates the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
The hotel group operates five-star luxury all-inclusive resorts in tropical destinations such as Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico.
The island of Jamaica sits in the Caribbean Sea and is one of the world's leading tourist destinations, with white sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests. Popular natural attractions include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
The nation is famous for its laid-back lifestyle, authentic gourmet cuisine, and being the homeland of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Discover Unlimited-Fun® with warm Jamaican hospitality in Montego Bay with a complimentary upgrade and resort coupons
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category plus $200 resort coupons per room
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...