Moon Palace Jamaica Grande celebrates soft opening
The Moon Palace Jamaica Grande opened its doors last week with a soft opening. Located on a large stretch of private white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities such as a spa, a nightclub, gourmet restaurants, and a wave simulator.
Palace Resorts has debuted its first property outside of Mexico with the anticipated soft opening of the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande.
Situated on a private 17-acre stretch of white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all-inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites with views of the sparkling turquoise ocean. Accommodation boast high end amenities such as original CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Irons and CHI Pro Hair-Dryers, plus CHI wetline bath products including Infra Shampoo, Infra Treatment conditioner, body lotion, and bubble bath.
Following an extensive $50 million renovation project, facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a FlowRide double wave simulator, four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, five gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, a Wired Teen Lounge, a nightclub, 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the 35,000-square-foot Awe Spa with many private treatment rooms, plunge pools, and meditation and yoga areas.
Located on the former Sunset Jamaica Grande site on the north coast of Jamaica, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is a 90 minute-drive from Montego Bay airport.
This is the second Moon Palace-branded resort for the Palace Resorts, which currently operates the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
The hotel group operates five-star luxury all-inclusive resorts in tropical destinations such as Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico.
The island of Jamaica sits in the Caribbean Sea and is one of the world's leading tourist destinations, with white sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests. Popular natural attractions include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
The nation is famous for its laid-back lifestyle, authentic gourmet cuisine, and being the homeland of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility and Unlimited All Inclusive
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...