Moon Palace Jamaica Grande celebrates soft opening
The Moon Palace Jamaica Grande opened its doors last week with a soft opening. Located on a large stretch of private white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities such as a spa, a nightclub, gourmet restaurants, and a wave simulator.
Palace Resorts has debuted its first property outside of Mexico with the anticipated soft opening of the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande.
Situated on a private 17-acre stretch of white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all-inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites with views of the sparkling turquoise ocean. Accommodation boast high end amenities such as original CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Irons and CHI Pro Hair-Dryers, plus CHI wetline bath products including Infra Shampoo, Infra Treatment conditioner, body lotion, and bubble bath.
Following an extensive $50 million renovation project, facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a FlowRide double wave simulator, four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, five gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, a Wired Teen Lounge, a nightclub, 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the 35,000-square-foot Awe Spa with many private treatment rooms, plunge pools, and meditation and yoga areas.
Located on the former Sunset Jamaica Grande site on the north coast of Jamaica, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is a 90 minute-drive from Montego Bay airport.
This is the second Moon Palace-branded resort for the Palace Resorts, which currently operates the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
The hotel group operates five-star luxury all-inclusive resorts in tropical destinations such as Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico.
The island of Jamaica sits in the Caribbean Sea and is one of the world's leading tourist destinations, with white sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests. Popular natural attractions include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
The nation is famous for its laid-back lifestyle, authentic gourmet cuisine, and being the homeland of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....