Moon Palace Jamaica Grande celebrates soft opening
The Moon Palace Jamaica Grande opened its doors last week with a soft opening. Located on a large stretch of private white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites and an array of facilities such as a spa, a nightclub, gourmet restaurants, and a wave simulator.
Palace Resorts has debuted its first property outside of Mexico with the anticipated soft opening of the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande.
Situated on a private 17-acre stretch of white sandy beach in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, the all-inclusive resort has 700 guest rooms and suites with views of the sparkling turquoise ocean. Accommodation boast high end amenities such as original CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Irons and CHI Pro Hair-Dryers, plus CHI wetline bath products including Infra Shampoo, Infra Treatment conditioner, body lotion, and bubble bath.
Following an extensive $50 million renovation project, facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a FlowRide double wave simulator, four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, five gourmet restaurants serving international cuisine, a Wired Teen Lounge, a nightclub, 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the 35,000-square-foot Awe Spa with many private treatment rooms, plunge pools, and meditation and yoga areas.
Located on the former Sunset Jamaica Grande site on the north coast of Jamaica, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is a 90 minute-drive from Montego Bay airport.
This is the second Moon Palace-branded resort for the Palace Resorts, which currently operates the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
The hotel group operates five-star luxury all-inclusive resorts in tropical destinations such as Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit in Mexico.
The island of Jamaica sits in the Caribbean Sea and is one of the world's leading tourist destinations, with white sand beaches fringed with warm cobalt ocean waters, soaring mountains, and verdant undulating green hills and forests. Popular natural attractions include Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, the five-mile-long Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, and the soaring Blue Mountains.
The nation is famous for its laid-back lifestyle, authentic gourmet cuisine, and being the homeland of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...