Coral Hospitality signs agreement to manage Balcones del Atlantico in Dominican Republic
Coral Hospitality has added the Balcones del Atlantico of Las Terrenas, Samana in the Dominican Republic to its portfolio of Xeliter-branded properties. A management agreement was recently signed between the CHC President Julio Llibre and the Llibre and Balcones del Atlantico President Maximo Bisono.
The Balcones del Atlantico of Las Terrenas has been added to Coral Hospitality's Xeliter brand. The five-star hotel is located on the Samana peninsula in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean.
Julio Llibre, the President of Coral Hospitality, explained:
"Xeliter represents and adds to what the country has to offer, luxury properties like Balcones del Atlantico, which enrich and enhance the diversity of our holiday product."
Coral Hospitality is responsible for the management and marketing of a number of five-star hotels and resort making up a more than 2,000 guest rooms.
The management agreement was signed by Julio Llibre and the Balcones del Atlantico President Maximo Bisono at the Association of Hotels and Tourism of the Dominican Republic office recently.
Balcones del Atlantico is a resort complex surrounded by breathtaking natural landscapes including lush rainforests and cascading waterfalls, and a backdrop of the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea where guests can enjoy whale-watching tours.
The luxury hotel's 86 multi-room villa suites boast private furnished terraces with views of the ocean, living areas, and hand-carved wooded furnishings, plus modern amenities including flat-screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, wireless Internet, fully-equipped kitchen, and bathrooms with Balinese hand-mulled stone basins.
Guests can enjoy beachside hammocks and palapas, a beach bar and restaurant, beachside spa treatments, and watersports such as kayaking, snorkelling, sailing, paddleboats and scuba diving.
Facilities at Balcones del Atlantico include tennis courts, swimming pools, a beach gym, the RockResorts signature spa, Porto beachfront restaurant, and a children's playground.
The Dominican Republic is a nation on the island of Hispaniola situated in the Caribbean Sea. The country occupies the eastern two thirds of the island and the remaining third belongs to the nation of Haiti.
The country is home to beautiful landscapes and natural scenery made up of white sand palm-fringed beaches, turquoise ocean waters, rolling green hills, winding valleys, cascading waterfalls, and soaring mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Complimentary Tickts available to see Shakira! Call for more details
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
- Choice of 13 swimming pools and 35 spa suites to relax in
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...