Travel + Leisure lists Jade Mountain in St Lucia as Top Hotel in the Caribbean
Jade Mountain in St Lucia has been listed as one of the Top 100 Hotels in the World and Number One in the Caribbean by the travel magazine, Travel + Leisure. This is the fourth time and third consecutive year that the luxury resort has received the accolades, which is independently owned by Nick and Karolin Troubetzkoy.
Jade Mountain has been recognised as one of the Top 100 Hotels in the World and Number One in the Caribbean, by Travel + Leisure magazine.
The luxury resort in St Lucia is independently owned by Nick and Karolin Troubetzkoy and this is the fourth time and third consecutive year that it has been listed in the leading travel magazine's awards.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, explained:
"Travel + Leisure readers are incredibly savvy travellers who in addition to luxury, look for sustainable and responsible practices, so this is very high praise indeed. And, we are delighted at the guests' responses to our resort into which we invested so much of our time, resources and passion.
"But you have to remember our staff, of which we are most proud, are world class in their technical skills and world leaders in genuine hospitality and warmth."
She went on to praise her husband Nick for his creativity in the design and construction of the luxury oceanfront resort, where each guest room boasts a view of the soaring twin Pitons, and pointed out their commitment to sustainability.
Karolin also commented:
"Nick wanted to ensure everything was sustainable, which is why the tiles in the infinity pools as well as on many of the walls, were made from recycled glass; the stone was carved by local masons and, among many other sustainable products, the furniture was lovingly carved by local craftspeople."
Nick Troubetzkoy, the resort's architect, chairman, and builder, first opened Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain's sister property, in the 1970s. He went onto build Jade Mountain which opened in early 2007 on the mountain top overlooking the UNESCO World Heritage listed Piton peaks.
Jade Mountains has 29 open-walled suites, which are called sanctuaries, and 24 of them boast large private infinity pools that appear float out into the nature surroundings.
The AAA Five Diamond hotel sits in the Soufriere hillside and its grounds include the Emerald Estate which boasts its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in its onsite chocolate laboratory.
St Lucia is located in the Caribbean Sea, north-west of Barbados, and is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, from white sand beaches, and turquoise ocean waters, to rolling green hills and majestic mountain peaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...