Auberge Resorts Collection to manage Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica
Auberge Resorts Collection has announced that it will manage Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica. The luxury resort, which has 50 hacienda-style casitas, officially opened in June, 2015 in the mountains of Perez Zeledon and it will be rebranded as Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort this month.
Auberge Resorts Collection has revealed that it will be managing the luxurious Hacienda AltaGracia, following its official opening last month.
The upscale resort is located 350 hectares of lush agriculturally-rich land in the mountains of Perez Zeledon in southern Costa Rica and it boasts 50 hacienda-style casitas.
The property was originally developed by Costa Rican Alberto J. Esquivel as a family retreat, and coffee farm, and to connect the people, culture and landscape of Perez Zeledon. It has since become a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and it will be rebranded as Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort this month.
"We are honoured to expand our thoughtfully curated portfolio of resorts in the world's most desirable locations with the addition of Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica."
Commented Craig T. Reid, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Auberge Resorts Collection. He also explained:
"An authentic expression of its tranquil mountaintop setting and the rich local culture, Hacienda AltaGracia is a meaningful complement to the other boutique resorts in the Auberge Resorts Collection portfolio, all of which inspire discovery in the most awe-inspiring destinations."
The 50 hacienda-style casitas boast more than 1,100 square feet and featuring patios and terraces with stunning views of the San Isidro Valley and mountains. The window walls help guests connect with nature and the decor features rich leathers, woods and handcrafted Costa Rican artwork, while fireplaces, bathtubs and a butler's pantry add extra luxury to accommodation.
Facilities at the luxury resort include several dining options in the Casa Grande complex including a classic pub with a games room, an outdoor terrace with beautiful sunset views and a fire pit, and La Biblioteca where guest can relax by the fire and watch films.
The Manantial Spa boasts six treatment rooms, four outdoor palapas, a panoramic pool with views of tropical surroundings, a modern fitness centre, and a beauty salon.
"After all these years and my personal history creating it, Hacienda AltaGracia is very dear to me and I could not be happier that it will become the newest Auberge resort of exceptional character and spirit."
Stated Alberto J. Esquivel, the developer and owner of the resort. He continued:
"Under the most capable management of Auberge Resorts Collection, Hacienda AltaGracia is poised to evolve in exciting and meaningful new ways while staying true to my original vision of being a vacation retreat where incredible moments and memories happen every day."
Located two and a half hours from San Jose International Airport (SJO), Hacienda AltaGracia offers an idyllic retreat for eco-friendly holidays and travellers who are looking to escape the everyday stress of life and be at one with nature.
Costa Rica is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, volcanoes, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...