Auberge Resorts Collection to manage Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica
Auberge Resorts Collection has announced that it will manage Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica. The luxury resort, which has 50 hacienda-style casitas, officially opened in June, 2015 in the mountains of Perez Zeledon and it will be rebranded as Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort this month.
Auberge Resorts Collection has revealed that it will be managing the luxurious Hacienda AltaGracia, following its official opening last month.
The upscale resort is located 350 hectares of lush agriculturally-rich land in the mountains of Perez Zeledon in southern Costa Rica and it boasts 50 hacienda-style casitas.
The property was originally developed by Costa Rican Alberto J. Esquivel as a family retreat, and coffee farm, and to connect the people, culture and landscape of Perez Zeledon. It has since become a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and it will be rebranded as Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort this month.
"We are honoured to expand our thoughtfully curated portfolio of resorts in the world's most desirable locations with the addition of Hacienda AltaGracia in Costa Rica."
Commented Craig T. Reid, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Auberge Resorts Collection. He also explained:
"An authentic expression of its tranquil mountaintop setting and the rich local culture, Hacienda AltaGracia is a meaningful complement to the other boutique resorts in the Auberge Resorts Collection portfolio, all of which inspire discovery in the most awe-inspiring destinations."
The 50 hacienda-style casitas boast more than 1,100 square feet and featuring patios and terraces with stunning views of the San Isidro Valley and mountains. The window walls help guests connect with nature and the decor features rich leathers, woods and handcrafted Costa Rican artwork, while fireplaces, bathtubs and a butler's pantry add extra luxury to accommodation.
Facilities at the luxury resort include several dining options in the Casa Grande complex including a classic pub with a games room, an outdoor terrace with beautiful sunset views and a fire pit, and La Biblioteca where guest can relax by the fire and watch films.
The Manantial Spa boasts six treatment rooms, four outdoor palapas, a panoramic pool with views of tropical surroundings, a modern fitness centre, and a beauty salon.
"After all these years and my personal history creating it, Hacienda AltaGracia is very dear to me and I could not be happier that it will become the newest Auberge resort of exceptional character and spirit."
Stated Alberto J. Esquivel, the developer and owner of the resort. He continued:
"Under the most capable management of Auberge Resorts Collection, Hacienda AltaGracia is poised to evolve in exciting and meaningful new ways while staying true to my original vision of being a vacation retreat where incredible moments and memories happen every day."
Located two and a half hours from San Jose International Airport (SJO), Hacienda AltaGracia offers an idyllic retreat for eco-friendly holidays and travellers who are looking to escape the everyday stress of life and be at one with nature.
Costa Rica is home to some of the world's most breathtaking natural scenery made up of lush rainforests, volcanoes, soaring mountains, unspoilt beaches, and cascading waterfalls.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...