We are nominated again, voting now open for the British Travel Awards!
It's time to cast your vote for your favourite travel company and holiday provider of 2015 as the British Travel Awards open their online voting system for yet another year. And once again The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has been nominated in as many as six different categories, more than ever before! The time to give us your vote is now!
The prestigious British Travel Awards have now opened their online voting portal to the British holidaymaking public of 2015 so that they can pick their favourite holiday company of the year.
So, if you’ve travelled with The Holiday Place and think we deserve a nudge for the quality of the holiday experiences we provide please click here and reward us with your vote.
Just for casting your vote you’re automatically entered in a prize draw where a few lucky winners will scoop up a varied and extensive array of holiday prizes, including; a seven-night holiday for two people in Kefalonia, a 10-night Canary Islands cruise from Barcelona, a 7-night tour of Prague, Budapest and Vienna, a trip for two people to Barcelona, £800 towards two Easyjet return flights plus an Easyjet Euro Currency Card loaded with £1,000 to spend, a self-catering holiday voucher worth £500 and an enchanting Lapland Day Tour for two people.
As past consecutive award-winners for the last three editions of the British Travel Awards we’ve been declared: Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean & Bermuda (for three-years running: 2012, 2013, 2014), Best All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Independent Travel Agency.
This time around as our company has worked hard over the last year adding new destinations to our portfolio and enhancing our product, we’re very proud to say that we’ve been nominated in more categories than ever:
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to the Middle East
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you’ve sampled one of our many holidays and you’ve been pleased with the experience or if any of our staff has gone out of their way to help you with your travel plans at home or during your holiday abroad, please take the time to thank them with a vote and make your opinion count here, after all it’s you holidaymakers who make our travelling world go round and for whom we strive to give the very best every single day. So, for voting now or for having voted for The Holiday Place in the past, we give you our most heartfel thank you.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...