We are nominated again, voting now open for the British Travel Awards!
It's time to cast your vote for your favourite travel company and holiday provider of 2015 as the British Travel Awards open their online voting system for yet another year. And once again The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has been nominated in as many as six different categories, more than ever before! The time to give us your vote is now!
The prestigious British Travel Awards have now opened their online voting portal to the British holidaymaking public of 2015 so that they can pick their favourite holiday company of the year.
So, if you’ve travelled with The Holiday Place and think we deserve a nudge for the quality of the holiday experiences we provide please click here and reward us with your vote.
Just for casting your vote you’re automatically entered in a prize draw where a few lucky winners will scoop up a varied and extensive array of holiday prizes, including; a seven-night holiday for two people in Kefalonia, a 10-night Canary Islands cruise from Barcelona, a 7-night tour of Prague, Budapest and Vienna, a trip for two people to Barcelona, £800 towards two Easyjet return flights plus an Easyjet Euro Currency Card loaded with £1,000 to spend, a self-catering holiday voucher worth £500 and an enchanting Lapland Day Tour for two people.
As past consecutive award-winners for the last three editions of the British Travel Awards we’ve been declared: Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean & Bermuda (for three-years running: 2012, 2013, 2014), Best All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Independent Travel Agency.
This time around as our company has worked hard over the last year adding new destinations to our portfolio and enhancing our product, we’re very proud to say that we’ve been nominated in more categories than ever:
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to the Middle East
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you’ve sampled one of our many holidays and you’ve been pleased with the experience or if any of our staff has gone out of their way to help you with your travel plans at home or during your holiday abroad, please take the time to thank them with a vote and make your opinion count here, after all it’s you holidaymakers who make our travelling world go round and for whom we strive to give the very best every single day. So, for voting now or for having voted for The Holiday Place in the past, we give you our most heartfel thank you.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...