We are nominated again, voting now open for the British Travel Awards!
It's time to cast your vote for your favourite travel company and holiday provider of 2015 as the British Travel Awards open their online voting system for yet another year. And once again The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has been nominated in as many as six different categories, more than ever before! The time to give us your vote is now!
The prestigious British Travel Awards have now opened their online voting portal to the British holidaymaking public of 2015 so that they can pick their favourite holiday company of the year.
So, if you’ve travelled with The Holiday Place and think we deserve a nudge for the quality of the holiday experiences we provide please click here and reward us with your vote.
Just for casting your vote you’re automatically entered in a prize draw where a few lucky winners will scoop up a varied and extensive array of holiday prizes, including; a seven-night holiday for two people in Kefalonia, a 10-night Canary Islands cruise from Barcelona, a 7-night tour of Prague, Budapest and Vienna, a trip for two people to Barcelona, £800 towards two Easyjet return flights plus an Easyjet Euro Currency Card loaded with £1,000 to spend, a self-catering holiday voucher worth £500 and an enchanting Lapland Day Tour for two people.
As past consecutive award-winners for the last three editions of the British Travel Awards we’ve been declared: Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean & Bermuda (for three-years running: 2012, 2013, 2014), Best All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Independent Travel Agency.
This time around as our company has worked hard over the last year adding new destinations to our portfolio and enhancing our product, we’re very proud to say that we’ve been nominated in more categories than ever:
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to the Middle East
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you’ve sampled one of our many holidays and you’ve been pleased with the experience or if any of our staff has gone out of their way to help you with your travel plans at home or during your holiday abroad, please take the time to thank them with a vote and make your opinion count here, after all it’s you holidaymakers who make our travelling world go round and for whom we strive to give the very best every single day. So, for voting now or for having voted for The Holiday Place in the past, we give you our most heartfel thank you.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a taste of the unique destination of Indonesia with a trip across two of its stunning islands. Start at lush Mercure...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...