We are nominated again, voting now open for the British Travel Awards!
It's time to cast your vote for your favourite travel company and holiday provider of 2015 as the British Travel Awards open their online voting system for yet another year. And once again The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has been nominated in as many as six different categories, more than ever before! The time to give us your vote is now!
The prestigious British Travel Awards have now opened their online voting portal to the British holidaymaking public of 2015 so that they can pick their favourite holiday company of the year.
So, if you’ve travelled with The Holiday Place and think we deserve a nudge for the quality of the holiday experiences we provide please click here and reward us with your vote.
Just for casting your vote you’re automatically entered in a prize draw where a few lucky winners will scoop up a varied and extensive array of holiday prizes, including; a seven-night holiday for two people in Kefalonia, a 10-night Canary Islands cruise from Barcelona, a 7-night tour of Prague, Budapest and Vienna, a trip for two people to Barcelona, £800 towards two Easyjet return flights plus an Easyjet Euro Currency Card loaded with £1,000 to spend, a self-catering holiday voucher worth £500 and an enchanting Lapland Day Tour for two people.
As past consecutive award-winners for the last three editions of the British Travel Awards we’ve been declared: Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean & Bermuda (for three-years running: 2012, 2013, 2014), Best All-Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Independent Travel Agency.
This time around as our company has worked hard over the last year adding new destinations to our portfolio and enhancing our product, we’re very proud to say that we’ve been nominated in more categories than ever:
- Best Family Holiday Company
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to the Middle East
- Best Independent Travel Agency
If you’ve sampled one of our many holidays and you’ve been pleased with the experience or if any of our staff has gone out of their way to help you with your travel plans at home or during your holiday abroad, please take the time to thank them with a vote and make your opinion count here, after all it’s you holidaymakers who make our travelling world go round and for whom we strive to give the very best every single day. So, for voting now or for having voted for The Holiday Place in the past, we give you our most heartfel thank you.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...