Anna Vine joins The Holiday Place as new Marketing Manager
The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has a new Marketing Manager, a well-accomplished professional who now joins our team of talented travel experts. Eager to fulfil her important new role in the company, Anna Vine arrives at THP to share her extensive knowledge in the market and help push our brand forward - a very warm welcome indeed!
The Holiday Place warmly welcomed its newest member of staff this week as Anna Vine arrived to our office in London to fulfil her new role as Marketing Manager.
Very happy to take her onboard and count with her extensive knowledge and expertise in the marketing field and in the travel industry as a whole, The Holiday Place is excited by this new member of staff joining us and the company is eager to make Anna feel part of our close family.
Speaking about her new position at The Holiday Place, Anna says:
"I was lucky enough to start my career in travel over a decade ago and haven’t looked back since. I now begin my journey with The Holiday Place, and am looking forward to many more adventures ahead."
As an eager traveller herself, The Holiday Place trusts that Anna’s enthusiasm about the travelling world will no doubt inspire her to take on new marketing campaigns, partnerships and projects with The Holiday Place’s objectives firmly in mind.
Of her love of travel, Anna explains how her wanderlust thirst goes as far back as she can remember and is embedded into her everyday life:
“I have always been excited by travel and have had a desire to traverse all far flung corners of the globe ever since I can remember. My passion for travel is something that has been in my bones since a youngster, from going on family holidays in France, until I was old enough to adventure out into the big wide world solo.
It’s this bug that has taken me to camp wild in Namibia and many parts of the US, cycle through Serbia and Turkey, backpack through India and New Zealand, with many more adventures along the way.
Next stop? For me, it’s Mauritius in September. Watch this space for a full account and round up of that one in due course!"
We’re sure she’ll prove a very worthy new Marketing Manager and THP can’t wait to help her kick-start her new adventure with us, taking us and our customers further onwards and upwards on our ongoing travelling journey.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...