Anna Vine joins The Holiday Place as new Marketing Manager
The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has a new Marketing Manager, a well-accomplished professional who now joins our team of talented travel experts. Eager to fulfil her important new role in the company, Anna Vine arrives at THP to share her extensive knowledge in the market and help push our brand forward - a very warm welcome indeed!
The Holiday Place warmly welcomed its newest member of staff this week as Anna Vine arrived to our office in London to fulfil her new role as Marketing Manager.
Very happy to take her onboard and count with her extensive knowledge and expertise in the marketing field and in the travel industry as a whole, The Holiday Place is excited by this new member of staff joining us and the company is eager to make Anna feel part of our close family.
Speaking about her new position at The Holiday Place, Anna says:
"I was lucky enough to start my career in travel over a decade ago and haven’t looked back since. I now begin my journey with The Holiday Place, and am looking forward to many more adventures ahead."
As an eager traveller herself, The Holiday Place trusts that Anna’s enthusiasm about the travelling world will no doubt inspire her to take on new marketing campaigns, partnerships and projects with The Holiday Place’s objectives firmly in mind.
Of her love of travel, Anna explains how her wanderlust thirst goes as far back as she can remember and is embedded into her everyday life:
“I have always been excited by travel and have had a desire to traverse all far flung corners of the globe ever since I can remember. My passion for travel is something that has been in my bones since a youngster, from going on family holidays in France, until I was old enough to adventure out into the big wide world solo.
It’s this bug that has taken me to camp wild in Namibia and many parts of the US, cycle through Serbia and Turkey, backpack through India and New Zealand, with many more adventures along the way.
Next stop? For me, it’s Mauritius in September. Watch this space for a full account and round up of that one in due course!"
We’re sure she’ll prove a very worthy new Marketing Manager and THP can’t wait to help her kick-start her new adventure with us, taking us and our customers further onwards and upwards on our ongoing travelling journey.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...