Anna Vine joins The Holiday Place as new Marketing Manager
The Holiday Place is happy to announce it has a new Marketing Manager, a well-accomplished professional who now joins our team of talented travel experts. Eager to fulfil her important new role in the company, Anna Vine arrives at THP to share her extensive knowledge in the market and help push our brand forward - a very warm welcome indeed!
The Holiday Place warmly welcomed its newest member of staff this week as Anna Vine arrived to our office in London to fulfil her new role as Marketing Manager.
Very happy to take her onboard and count with her extensive knowledge and expertise in the marketing field and in the travel industry as a whole, The Holiday Place is excited by this new member of staff joining us and the company is eager to make Anna feel part of our close family.
Speaking about her new position at The Holiday Place, Anna says:
"I was lucky enough to start my career in travel over a decade ago and haven’t looked back since. I now begin my journey with The Holiday Place, and am looking forward to many more adventures ahead."
As an eager traveller herself, The Holiday Place trusts that Anna’s enthusiasm about the travelling world will no doubt inspire her to take on new marketing campaigns, partnerships and projects with The Holiday Place’s objectives firmly in mind.
Of her love of travel, Anna explains how her wanderlust thirst goes as far back as she can remember and is embedded into her everyday life:
“I have always been excited by travel and have had a desire to traverse all far flung corners of the globe ever since I can remember. My passion for travel is something that has been in my bones since a youngster, from going on family holidays in France, until I was old enough to adventure out into the big wide world solo.
It’s this bug that has taken me to camp wild in Namibia and many parts of the US, cycle through Serbia and Turkey, backpack through India and New Zealand, with many more adventures along the way.
Next stop? For me, it’s Mauritius in September. Watch this space for a full account and round up of that one in due course!"
We’re sure she’ll prove a very worthy new Marketing Manager and THP can’t wait to help her kick-start her new adventure with us, taking us and our customers further onwards and upwards on our ongoing travelling journey.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...