Curio - A Collection by Hilton Launches in Caribbean with opening of hotel in Jamaica
The Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa in Runaway Bay, Jamaica has become the first hotel in the Caribbean to join Curio - A Collection by Hilton. The newly-branded Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort by Curio offers a luxury adults-only experience where guests can enjoy a health and wellness retreat.
Curio - A Collection by Hilton has launched its first hotel in the Caribbean with the opening of the Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort by Curio.
Situated on the north coast of the island of Jamaica, the former Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort will offer an adults-only luxury experience for holidaymakers.
The all-inclusive beachfront resort is surrounded by 10 acres of lush tropical land, and boasts amenities that focus on wellness and heath, as well as fun and romance.
Dianna Vaughan, the Global Head of Curio – A Collection by Hilton, explained:
"Set on the pristine white sand beaches of Jamaica's North Shore, travellers will discover the magic of Curio's new Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa, where rich island culture and community flavour intersect to create a truly distinct and intriguing experience.
"It's an honour to welcome this beautiful resort as the first international destination for Curio, and the tenth property to join our rapidly-growing global collection."
The resort has 210 guest rooms and 15 junior suites that feature private balconies, deluxe bathrooms, modern technology, and cooling ceramic tiled floors.
Guests staying in the suites can enjoy room service, robes and slippers, and personal butlers who offer turndown service, unpacking, in-suite check-in, and planning of excursions and activities.
Facilities at the Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort by Curio include the two-storey oceanfront Radiant Spa with an array of pampering treatments including in-water massages; the Cut Fitness Centre with modern equipment, and classes such as yoga and spinning; the Healthy Living Options and Amenities that include a 10 station Paracourse (Fit Trail) that spans the resort, and watersports such as paddle boarding, kayaking, and snorkelling trips; and three separate swimming pool areas, one with a 202-foot double-looped waterslide.
Holidaymakers will have a wide range of indoor and outdoor dining options to choose from that serve international cuisine, plus seven bars – including a swim-up pool bar, a coffee bar and a beachside smoothie bar.
There will be weekly dive-in movies, access to two beautiful beaches, and a cove, and complimentary service such as airport transfers, wireless Internet, and concierge services.
Jamaica is an island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea and one of the region's most popular tourist destinations With powder-soft white sandy beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, verdant undulating green hills, and dense forests, travellers will have plenty of opportunities to soak up the country's stunning natural scenery.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...