Karisma Hotels and Resorts launches suite surprise promotion at three Riviera Maya resorts
Three Karisma Hotels and Resorts branded properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico are offering a special lottery-style promotion where guest receive a Suite Surprise upgrade when they make their booking. The promotion is available for bookings made before 31st July, 2015 and upgrades include the Presidential Suite or Swim-Up Suites.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced a special lottery-style promotion that allows tourists to receive a free suite upgrade when they book holidays at three hotels in Mexico.
The Suite Surprise Upgrade is available at the El Dorado Maroma, Azul Beach and Generations Riviera Maya resorts in the Riviera Maya, Mexico and bookings must be made before 31st July, 2015.
The promotion offers a guaranteed unlimited suite upgrade and the Presidential Suites and Swim-Up Suites are included.
To be eligible for an upgrade, travellers must book a Jacuzzi Junior Suite Room at the El Dorado Maroma, a Deluxe Room at Azul Beach, and an Ocean Front Luxury Jacuzzi Suite at the Generations Riviera Maya. The upgrade also includes a sweet surprise turndown service once per stay.
Bookings must be a minimum of three nights and travel is valid until 22nd December, 2015.
All three luxury resorts in the Riviera Maya offer the Gourmet Inclusive Experience, which includes 24-hour room service, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and diverse cuisine in la carte restaurants. The resorts have facilities including infinity pools, swim-up bars, beach beds, and spas with a wide range of pampering services where guests can indulge and unwind.
The Riviera Maya is situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and is located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...