Karisma Hotels and Resorts launches suite surprise promotion at three Riviera Maya resorts
Three Karisma Hotels and Resorts branded properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico are offering a special lottery-style promotion where guest receive a Suite Surprise upgrade when they make their booking. The promotion is available for bookings made before 31st July, 2015 and upgrades include the Presidential Suite or Swim-Up Suites.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced a special lottery-style promotion that allows tourists to receive a free suite upgrade when they book holidays at three hotels in Mexico.
The Suite Surprise Upgrade is available at the El Dorado Maroma, Azul Beach and Generations Riviera Maya resorts in the Riviera Maya, Mexico and bookings must be made before 31st July, 2015.
The promotion offers a guaranteed unlimited suite upgrade and the Presidential Suites and Swim-Up Suites are included.
To be eligible for an upgrade, travellers must book a Jacuzzi Junior Suite Room at the El Dorado Maroma, a Deluxe Room at Azul Beach, and an Ocean Front Luxury Jacuzzi Suite at the Generations Riviera Maya. The upgrade also includes a sweet surprise turndown service once per stay.
Bookings must be a minimum of three nights and travel is valid until 22nd December, 2015.
All three luxury resorts in the Riviera Maya offer the Gourmet Inclusive Experience, which includes 24-hour room service, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and diverse cuisine in la carte restaurants. The resorts have facilities including infinity pools, swim-up bars, beach beds, and spas with a wide range of pampering services where guests can indulge and unwind.
The Riviera Maya is situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and is located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
The perfect family holiday awaits you at Crown Paradise Club located on the panoramic Cancun beach hotel zone known for...