Karisma Hotels and Resorts launches suite surprise promotion at three Riviera Maya resorts
Three Karisma Hotels and Resorts branded properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico are offering a special lottery-style promotion where guest receive a Suite Surprise upgrade when they make their booking. The promotion is available for bookings made before 31st July, 2015 and upgrades include the Presidential Suite or Swim-Up Suites.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced a special lottery-style promotion that allows tourists to receive a free suite upgrade when they book holidays at three hotels in Mexico.
The Suite Surprise Upgrade is available at the El Dorado Maroma, Azul Beach and Generations Riviera Maya resorts in the Riviera Maya, Mexico and bookings must be made before 31st July, 2015.
The promotion offers a guaranteed unlimited suite upgrade and the Presidential Suites and Swim-Up Suites are included.
To be eligible for an upgrade, travellers must book a Jacuzzi Junior Suite Room at the El Dorado Maroma, a Deluxe Room at Azul Beach, and an Ocean Front Luxury Jacuzzi Suite at the Generations Riviera Maya. The upgrade also includes a sweet surprise turndown service once per stay.
Bookings must be a minimum of three nights and travel is valid until 22nd December, 2015.
All three luxury resorts in the Riviera Maya offer the Gourmet Inclusive Experience, which includes 24-hour room service, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and diverse cuisine in la carte restaurants. The resorts have facilities including infinity pools, swim-up bars, beach beds, and spas with a wide range of pampering services where guests can indulge and unwind.
The Riviera Maya is situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and is located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...