Karisma Hotels and Resorts launches suite surprise promotion at three Riviera Maya resorts
Three Karisma Hotels and Resorts branded properties in the Riviera Maya in Mexico are offering a special lottery-style promotion where guest receive a Suite Surprise upgrade when they make their booking. The promotion is available for bookings made before 31st July, 2015 and upgrades include the Presidential Suite or Swim-Up Suites.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has announced a special lottery-style promotion that allows tourists to receive a free suite upgrade when they book holidays at three hotels in Mexico.
The Suite Surprise Upgrade is available at the El Dorado Maroma, Azul Beach and Generations Riviera Maya resorts in the Riviera Maya, Mexico and bookings must be made before 31st July, 2015.
The promotion offers a guaranteed unlimited suite upgrade and the Presidential Suites and Swim-Up Suites are included.
To be eligible for an upgrade, travellers must book a Jacuzzi Junior Suite Room at the El Dorado Maroma, a Deluxe Room at Azul Beach, and an Ocean Front Luxury Jacuzzi Suite at the Generations Riviera Maya. The upgrade also includes a sweet surprise turndown service once per stay.
Bookings must be a minimum of three nights and travel is valid until 22nd December, 2015.
All three luxury resorts in the Riviera Maya offer the Gourmet Inclusive Experience, which includes 24-hour room service, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and diverse cuisine in la carte restaurants. The resorts have facilities including infinity pools, swim-up bars, beach beds, and spas with a wide range of pampering services where guests can indulge and unwind.
The Riviera Maya is situated approximately 40 miles south of Cancun Airport (CUN) and the coastal region is home to some of the world's most beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife species. Tourists can unwind on pristine beaches, swim in natural lagoons or the sparkling turquoise ocean, hike through thriving nature reserves, or explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and is located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...