Damac Properties starts construction on Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences in Dubai
Damac Properties has entered a partnership with Paramount Hotels and Resorts to open Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the 64-storey building will have a sky lobby, a rooftop infinity swimming pool with a terrace, and a private Paramount Pictures screening room.
Damac Properties has launched a new project with Paramount Hotels and Resorts to open the Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences.
Situated on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the new residences will be part of the 64-storey tower that has 826 guest rooms and suites.
Construction has begun on the Paramount Residences, which occupy the 36-64th floors of the building, and work is expected to be completed by 2019.
The new residences will feature a sky lobby with views across the Burj area, a rooftop infinity swimming pool with a terrace, a fitness and wellness centre with a spa, and a private Paramount Pictures screening room.
Ziad El Chaar, the Managing Director of Damac Properties, explained:
"As the number of tourists to Dubai continues to outpace most of the world, there is a huge demand for quality, stylish and luxury living experiences, both with hotels and the high-end hotel apartments sectors.
"Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences will bring to life the Hollywood glamour and California cool lifestyle synonymous with Paramount Pictures in an environment which is stylish and aspirational."
Additional facilities at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences include entertainment and dining options on the podium levels, luxury shops, art galleries and an all-day kid's studio club.
Thomas Van Vliet, the CEO of Paramount Hotels and Resorts, commented:
"This sleek new addition to our portfolio will be the hot spot of this buzzing metropolis - boasting artistically infused exquisite design, with a premium on service. This will be our boutique signature that reflects the infectious energy of Dubai."
Additional properties that Damac Properties are working on with Paramount Hotels and Resorts across the Middle East, including Damac Towers by Paramount Hotels and Resorts – a hotel in the Burj area of Dubai which is due to open in 2016; Damac Tower by Paramount Hotels and Resorts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Paramount Hotel Jumeirah Waterfront in Maritime City, Dubai.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...