Damac Properties starts construction on Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences in Dubai
Damac Properties has entered a partnership with Paramount Hotels and Resorts to open Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the 64-storey building will have a sky lobby, a rooftop infinity swimming pool with a terrace, and a private Paramount Pictures screening room.
Damac Properties has launched a new project with Paramount Hotels and Resorts to open the Paramount Residences at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences.
Situated on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, the new residences will be part of the 64-storey tower that has 826 guest rooms and suites.
Construction has begun on the Paramount Residences, which occupy the 36-64th floors of the building, and work is expected to be completed by 2019.
The new residences will feature a sky lobby with views across the Burj area, a rooftop infinity swimming pool with a terrace, a fitness and wellness centre with a spa, and a private Paramount Pictures screening room.
Ziad El Chaar, the Managing Director of Damac Properties, explained:
"As the number of tourists to Dubai continues to outpace most of the world, there is a huge demand for quality, stylish and luxury living experiences, both with hotels and the high-end hotel apartments sectors.
"Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences will bring to life the Hollywood glamour and California cool lifestyle synonymous with Paramount Pictures in an environment which is stylish and aspirational."
Additional facilities at the Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences include entertainment and dining options on the podium levels, luxury shops, art galleries and an all-day kid's studio club.
Thomas Van Vliet, the CEO of Paramount Hotels and Resorts, commented:
"This sleek new addition to our portfolio will be the hot spot of this buzzing metropolis - boasting artistically infused exquisite design, with a premium on service. This will be our boutique signature that reflects the infectious energy of Dubai."
Additional properties that Damac Properties are working on with Paramount Hotels and Resorts across the Middle East, including Damac Towers by Paramount Hotels and Resorts – a hotel in the Burj area of Dubai which is due to open in 2016; Damac Tower by Paramount Hotels and Resorts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Paramount Hotel Jumeirah Waterfront in Maritime City, Dubai.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community filled with shops, street side dining and businesses, DoubleTree by Hilton...