Hilton Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel near Dubai Airport
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open a new Hilton Hotels and Resorts property close to the Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai in 2019. Hilton Dubai World Central will have 535 guest rooms and facilities including a spa and wellness centre and a village-style dining experience with restaurants, bars and cafes.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will open a new hotel near Dubai's Al Maktoum International Airport (DXB). The Hilton Dubai World Central will be situated close to the airport's main passenger entrance and the Dubai Expo 2020 venue.
With 535 guest rooms and suites, the seven-storey building is due to open in early 2019 and will be a convenient stop-off for leisure and business travellers.
Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide Middle East and Africa, commented:
"We are delighted to be once again at the forefront of the industry, with the addition of our flagship Hilton brand in DWC.
"Across the Middle East and Africa, Hilton Worldwide expects to open an average of one hotel per month over the course of the next few years and plans to more than double our portfolio here in Dubai."
Facilities at the luxury hotel include a wellness centre and spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, eight meeting rooms, a multifunctional ballroom, an all-day dining restaurant, and a village-style dining experience with cafes, restaurants and bars.
Hilton Worldwide operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels throughout 84 countries across the globe. The hotel group now has over 30 hotels on the African continent and several new management agreements have been signed in the Middle East and Africa region.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...