Hilton Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel near Dubai Airport
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open a new Hilton Hotels and Resorts property close to the Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai in 2019. Hilton Dubai World Central will have 535 guest rooms and facilities including a spa and wellness centre and a village-style dining experience with restaurants, bars and cafes.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will open a new hotel near Dubai's Al Maktoum International Airport (DXB). The Hilton Dubai World Central will be situated close to the airport's main passenger entrance and the Dubai Expo 2020 venue.
With 535 guest rooms and suites, the seven-storey building is due to open in early 2019 and will be a convenient stop-off for leisure and business travellers.
Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide Middle East and Africa, commented:
"We are delighted to be once again at the forefront of the industry, with the addition of our flagship Hilton brand in DWC.
"Across the Middle East and Africa, Hilton Worldwide expects to open an average of one hotel per month over the course of the next few years and plans to more than double our portfolio here in Dubai."
Facilities at the luxury hotel include a wellness centre and spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, eight meeting rooms, a multifunctional ballroom, an all-day dining restaurant, and a village-style dining experience with cafes, restaurants and bars.
Hilton Worldwide operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels throughout 84 countries across the globe. The hotel group now has over 30 hotels on the African continent and several new management agreements have been signed in the Middle East and Africa region.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...