Hilton Hotels and Resorts to open new hotel near Dubai Airport
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open a new Hilton Hotels and Resorts property close to the Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai in 2019. Hilton Dubai World Central will have 535 guest rooms and facilities including a spa and wellness centre and a village-style dining experience with restaurants, bars and cafes.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will open a new hotel near Dubai's Al Maktoum International Airport (DXB). The Hilton Dubai World Central will be situated close to the airport's main passenger entrance and the Dubai Expo 2020 venue.
With 535 guest rooms and suites, the seven-storey building is due to open in early 2019 and will be a convenient stop-off for leisure and business travellers.
Rudi Jagersbacher, the President of Hilton Worldwide Middle East and Africa, commented:
"We are delighted to be once again at the forefront of the industry, with the addition of our flagship Hilton brand in DWC.
"Across the Middle East and Africa, Hilton Worldwide expects to open an average of one hotel per month over the course of the next few years and plans to more than double our portfolio here in Dubai."
Facilities at the luxury hotel include a wellness centre and spa, a fitness centre, two swimming pools, eight meeting rooms, a multifunctional ballroom, an all-day dining restaurant, and a village-style dining experience with cafes, restaurants and bars.
Hilton Worldwide operates more than 3,750 hotels luxury hotels throughout 84 countries across the globe. The hotel group now has over 30 hotels on the African continent and several new management agreements have been signed in the Middle East and Africa region.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the sandy shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...