Club Med Punta Cana opens Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil
Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil has opened at Club Med Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. The concept offers guests the chance to learn acrobatic moves that can be seen in the famous Cirque du Soleil productions, with activities including flying trapeze, acrobatic bungee, tightrope, aerial silks and trampoline lessons.
Holidaymakers who are looking to take their holiday to new heights can now enjoy a unique experience at the Club Med Punta Cana.
Club Med and Cirque du Soleil have joined forces to offer Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil at the Dominican Republic resort.
Guests will have the opportunity to learn acrobatic techniques and disciplines through more than 25 activities at the resort, from flying trapeze, acrobatic bungee, tightrope walking, aerial silks and trampoline lessons, to mask painting, make-up lessons, and juggling lessons.
Daniel Lamarre, the Cirque du Soleil President and CEO, explained:
"This partnership was a natural progression, stemming from the success and uniqueness of Club Med having provided circus instruction for over 25 years, and now with Cirque du Soleil's 30 years of experience and know-how, this activity will have a new colour."
Supervised by Cirque du Soleil trained staff, adults and children will be able to learn, have fun, and discover new abilities. Henri Giscard d'Estaing, the Chairman and CEO of Club Med, commented:
"This new concept will leverage, for the benefit of Club Med guests, the expertise and knowledge of Cirque du Soleil, who are unrivalled innovators in the realm of circus artistry.
"It will also capitalise on the heritage and talent of Club Med in creating extraordinary memories in beautiful vacation destinations."
After guests have enjoyed an array of fun circus activities, they can relax on the 2,000-foot pristine white sand beach at the family-friendly resort, or refresh in the swimming pools.
Punta Cana is a popular tourist destination situated on the easternmost part of the Dominican Republic. The coastal region is renowned for its world-class golf resorts and designer championship golf courses. The surrounding turquoise ocean waters provide plenty of opportunities for scuba diving, snorkelling, swimming, windsurfing, sailing, and deep-sea fishing adventures, while the Bavaro region is home to the award-winning Bavaro Beach and an array of luxury hotels, casinos, boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, and stylish bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
Unveil a secret made just for two in a luxurious Dominican enclave
- Each room offers comfortable bedding, daily refreshed mini bar, a terrace or balcony with exterior Jacuzzi, flat screen TV and so much more
- Take advantage of the Dine-Around option available at the hotel's sister property Now Larimar Punta Cana
- Set beside a perfect palm fringed beach, on the east coast of the Dominican Republic
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...