Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach named as Best New Hotel at Middle East Hotel Awards
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has been named as the Best New Hotel at the Middle East Hotel Awards 2015. The luxury hotel in Dubai opened in November, 2014 and it has 237 guest rooms with views looking out to the Arabian Gulf or the jagged Dubai skyline and the soaring Burj Khalifa.
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has been awarded the title of the Best New Hotel at the Middle East Hotel Awards 2015.
Located directly on a pristine natural beach on Jumeirah Beach Road in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel has 237 guest rooms and suites.
Christopher Hewett, the Associate Director of TRI Consulting and Middle East Hotel Awards judge for 2015, explained:
"With its elegant established landscaping and genuine service, the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach sets a new benchmark for luxury in a country which already does luxury so well."
Guests staying at the five-star hotel can enjoy views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf on one side, or the downtown jagged Dubai skyline and Burj Khalifa on the other.
All accommodation offers a large private balcony where guests can relax on daybeds or dine at the outdoor dining table. The rooms feature a blend of traditional Arabic and contemporary furnishings and bathrooms with mosaic walls, freestanding oval bath tubs, and separate rain showers. Modern in-room amenities include iPod docking stations, LCD TVs, private mini-bars, tea and coffee making services, and wireless internet.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include five gourmet restaurants in indoor and outdoor settings, and five stylish lounges and bars; three swimming pools including an indoor lap pool; a 24-hour fitness centre; and an upscale spa with ten treatment rooms, the deluxe aqua thermal journey, and an array of pampering spa treatments and services.
Simon P. Casson; the Regional Vice President and General Manager at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Dubai; commented:
"The hospitality market in the Middle East, Dubai in particular, is very competitive, and to arrive as a new player and win Best New Hotel 2015 is an absolute honour.
"What stands us apart from our wonderful competitors is the right location, the right product and the right service. The Four Seasons service is legendary, and is now redefining the Dubai luxury hotel experience with our new hotel on Jumeirah beach."
A total of 19 Dubai hotels won awards across the 21 award categories, dominating this year's Middle East accolades.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...