Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach named as Best New Hotel at Middle East Hotel Awards
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has been named as the Best New Hotel at the Middle East Hotel Awards 2015. The luxury hotel in Dubai opened in November, 2014 and it has 237 guest rooms with views looking out to the Arabian Gulf or the jagged Dubai skyline and the soaring Burj Khalifa.
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has been awarded the title of the Best New Hotel at the Middle East Hotel Awards 2015.
Located directly on a pristine natural beach on Jumeirah Beach Road in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel has 237 guest rooms and suites.
Christopher Hewett, the Associate Director of TRI Consulting and Middle East Hotel Awards judge for 2015, explained:
"With its elegant established landscaping and genuine service, the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach sets a new benchmark for luxury in a country which already does luxury so well."
Guests staying at the five-star hotel can enjoy views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf on one side, or the downtown jagged Dubai skyline and Burj Khalifa on the other.
All accommodation offers a large private balcony where guests can relax on daybeds or dine at the outdoor dining table. The rooms feature a blend of traditional Arabic and contemporary furnishings and bathrooms with mosaic walls, freestanding oval bath tubs, and separate rain showers. Modern in-room amenities include iPod docking stations, LCD TVs, private mini-bars, tea and coffee making services, and wireless internet.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include five gourmet restaurants in indoor and outdoor settings, and five stylish lounges and bars; three swimming pools including an indoor lap pool; a 24-hour fitness centre; and an upscale spa with ten treatment rooms, the deluxe aqua thermal journey, and an array of pampering spa treatments and services.
Simon P. Casson; the Regional Vice President and General Manager at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Dubai; commented:
"The hospitality market in the Middle East, Dubai in particular, is very competitive, and to arrive as a new player and win Best New Hotel 2015 is an absolute honour.
"What stands us apart from our wonderful competitors is the right location, the right product and the right service. The Four Seasons service is legendary, and is now redefining the Dubai luxury hotel experience with our new hotel on Jumeirah beach."
A total of 19 Dubai hotels won awards across the 21 award categories, dominating this year's Middle East accolades.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...