Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach named as Best New Hotel at Middle East Hotel Awards
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has been named as the Best New Hotel at the Middle East Hotel Awards 2015. The luxury hotel in Dubai opened in November, 2014 and it has 237 guest rooms with views looking out to the Arabian Gulf or the jagged Dubai skyline and the soaring Burj Khalifa.
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach has been awarded the title of the Best New Hotel at the Middle East Hotel Awards 2015.
Located directly on a pristine natural beach on Jumeirah Beach Road in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre, the hotel has 237 guest rooms and suites.
Christopher Hewett, the Associate Director of TRI Consulting and Middle East Hotel Awards judge for 2015, explained:
"With its elegant established landscaping and genuine service, the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach sets a new benchmark for luxury in a country which already does luxury so well."
Guests staying at the five-star hotel can enjoy views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf on one side, or the downtown jagged Dubai skyline and Burj Khalifa on the other.
All accommodation offers a large private balcony where guests can relax on daybeds or dine at the outdoor dining table. The rooms feature a blend of traditional Arabic and contemporary furnishings and bathrooms with mosaic walls, freestanding oval bath tubs, and separate rain showers. Modern in-room amenities include iPod docking stations, LCD TVs, private mini-bars, tea and coffee making services, and wireless internet.
Facilities at the luxury hotel include five gourmet restaurants in indoor and outdoor settings, and five stylish lounges and bars; three swimming pools including an indoor lap pool; a 24-hour fitness centre; and an upscale spa with ten treatment rooms, the deluxe aqua thermal journey, and an array of pampering spa treatments and services.
Simon P. Casson; the Regional Vice President and General Manager at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Dubai; commented:
"The hospitality market in the Middle East, Dubai in particular, is very competitive, and to arrive as a new player and win Best New Hotel 2015 is an absolute honour.
"What stands us apart from our wonderful competitors is the right location, the right product and the right service. The Four Seasons service is legendary, and is now redefining the Dubai luxury hotel experience with our new hotel on Jumeirah beach."
A total of 19 Dubai hotels won awards across the 21 award categories, dominating this year's Middle East accolades.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...