Villas of Distinction recognised for its superior luxury villas in destinations like Costa Rica
Ocean Home Magazine has released its 2015 Platinum List- a compilation of the cream of the crop in luxury coastal lifestyles. Villas of Distinction, with luxury villas is top destination like Costa Rica, the Caribbean and Mexico, has been named the Best Luxury Travel provider.
Villas of Distinction, a brand under the World Travel Holdings umbrella, was recently named as the Best Luxury Travel Provider in the prestigious Ocean Home magazine's 2015 Platinum List.
The victory was made even sweeter by the fact that winners were selected based on nominations from both readers and a range of industry experts including the editorial and publishing teams of the well respected Ocean Home magazine.
Villas of Distinction boasts an impressive portfolio of thousands of villas in some of the world's top luxury holidays destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Belize, Greece, Thailand and Spain. Most villas offer features and services such as private pools, butlers, maids and private chefs.
However, one of its key differentiators is the fact that Villas of Distinction matches its villas to the needs of its guests with their villas falling under a range of themes from weddings, and family friendly holidays to business functions. Steve Lassman, the vice president and general manager for Villas of Distinction stated the following of the win:
"We are beyond thrilled to be a 2015 Ocean Home Platinum List winter...We thank Ocean Home magazine's team for choosing Villas of Distinction as one of the best in coastal luxury".
With a recovery in the global economy, the demand for luxury holidays has been on the rise and business has been booming for Villas of Distinction.
Mr. Lassman recently commented that their villa rentals in destinations like Costa Rica were already being booked up for the New Year festivities - a fact that may come as a surprise to some given the fact that Costa Rica has long been synonymous with backpackers, surfers and eco friendly tourism.
However, in recent times Costa Rica, has been pegged as one of the emerging markets for luxury holidays Costa Rica. According to a 2014 report from Luxury Retreats, over the last three years the Central American country's tourism product has expanded to include luxury holidays with a surge in the demand for luxury villas in Costa Rica making it, along with Belize, the top luxury holiday destination in Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...