Villas of Distinction recognised for its superior luxury villas in destinations like Costa Rica
Ocean Home Magazine has released its 2015 Platinum List- a compilation of the cream of the crop in luxury coastal lifestyles. Villas of Distinction, with luxury villas is top destination like Costa Rica, the Caribbean and Mexico, has been named the Best Luxury Travel provider.
Villas of Distinction, a brand under the World Travel Holdings umbrella, was recently named as the Best Luxury Travel Provider in the prestigious Ocean Home magazine's 2015 Platinum List.
The victory was made even sweeter by the fact that winners were selected based on nominations from both readers and a range of industry experts including the editorial and publishing teams of the well respected Ocean Home magazine.
Villas of Distinction boasts an impressive portfolio of thousands of villas in some of the world's top luxury holidays destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Belize, Greece, Thailand and Spain. Most villas offer features and services such as private pools, butlers, maids and private chefs.
However, one of its key differentiators is the fact that Villas of Distinction matches its villas to the needs of its guests with their villas falling under a range of themes from weddings, and family friendly holidays to business functions. Steve Lassman, the vice president and general manager for Villas of Distinction stated the following of the win:
"We are beyond thrilled to be a 2015 Ocean Home Platinum List winter...We thank Ocean Home magazine's team for choosing Villas of Distinction as one of the best in coastal luxury".
With a recovery in the global economy, the demand for luxury holidays has been on the rise and business has been booming for Villas of Distinction.
Mr. Lassman recently commented that their villa rentals in destinations like Costa Rica were already being booked up for the New Year festivities - a fact that may come as a surprise to some given the fact that Costa Rica has long been synonymous with backpackers, surfers and eco friendly tourism.
However, in recent times Costa Rica, has been pegged as one of the emerging markets for luxury holidays Costa Rica. According to a 2014 report from Luxury Retreats, over the last three years the Central American country's tourism product has expanded to include luxury holidays with a surge in the demand for luxury villas in Costa Rica making it, along with Belize, the top luxury holiday destination in Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...