Hilton to debut Homewood Suites by Hilton brand in Caribbean
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will introduce the Homewood Suites by Hilton brand to Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic, after it signed a management agreement with Inversiones Robledo, SAS. The global hotel group will debut the brand in the Caribbean with the opening of Homewood Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo in the third quarter of 2017.
Hilton Worldwide will debut its Homewood Suites by Hilton brand in the Caribbean after signing a management agreement with Inversiones Robledo, SAS.
The hotel group announced that it will introduce the brand with the opening of the Homewood Suites by Hilton brand to Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic in the third quarter of 2017.
Tom Potter, the Senior Vice President of Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America, Hilton Worldwide, explained:
"The signing of Homewood Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo is a great milestone as it introduces a new Hilton Worldwide brand to the Caribbean and our third hotel in the Dominican Republic.
"This agreement helps pave the way for further Homewood Suites by Hilton expansion opportunities in the Caribbean and Latin America."
The new-build hotel will have 120 guest rooms and the property will feature both Caribbean and Latin American design.
Holidaymakers can choose from spacious studios, or one or two-bedroom suites equipped with full kitchens, living rooms with work spaces, and bedrooms.
Facilities at the luxury hotel will include a bar and lounge area for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a pantry with snacks, a shop, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, and more than 1,500 square feet of flexible event and meeting space.
Bill Duncan, the Global Head of Homewood Suites by Hilton, commented:
"Homewood Suites is strongly focused on creating adaptable prototypes that provide owners the flexibility they need to meet market demands. Entering the Caribbean, the brand paid specific attention to the communal spaces to deliver on our promise to create a unique sense of destination.
"With inviting suites, warm service and a wide range of value-added amenities, the brand provides what travellers want for a comfortable, convenient stay."
Located on Winston Churchill Avenue in Santo Domingo, near the Blue Mall, the new hotel will offer guests easy access to the city's popular shopping, entertainment, and business districts.
Hilton Worldwide currently operates two hotels in the Dominican Republic: Hilton Santo Domingo and Embassy Suites by Hilton Santo Domingo.
Santa Domingo is a popular destination for travellers visiting the Dominican Republic due to its historic and cultural heritage.
The Caribbean city is divided by the Ozama River and features old Victorian houses, tree-lined streets, luxury hotels, and casinos. Visitors can visit many historic monuments and tourist attractions such as Columbus's Lighthouse, where the famous explorer's remains are buried; the open caves of the Parque Nacional Los Tres Ojos; and the National Aquarium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Complimentary Tickts available to see Shakira! Call for more details
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
- Choice of 13 swimming pools and 35 spa suites to relax in
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...