Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to open second hotel in Dubai
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a second hotel in Dubai, following the recent opening of its first property in the emirate. The Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is scheduled to open in 2016, and will be located in the centre of the city's International Finance Centre.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will be opening their second hotel in Dubai, following the success of the recent opening of its first property in the city.
Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is due to open in 2016 in the heart of the International Finance Centre in Dubai and it will cater for international business travellers.
Allen Smith, the President of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, explained:
“Our entry into Dubai has been extremely well received by locals and global travellers alike, and we are very pleased to be able to offer them a second Four Seasons experience in the city.
“Together with our partner Bright Start, we introduced Four Seasons to the Dubai market last year and raised the standard for luxury hospitality in this incredibly competitive market.
“We look forward to building on our reputation with our second hotel, at the epicentre of the financial district.”
Carlo Stragiotto has been appointed as the General Manager of the new luxury hotel. Stragiotto has worked with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts for 22 years in hotels in Paris, Italy, Istanbul, Las Vegas, and at the Red Sea.
Shahab Lutfi, the Chief Executive of Bright Start, the owner of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, commented:
“The strategic location within DIFC was carefully chosen to cater to high end business travellers and will be of the highest quality.”
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Four Seasons recently opened the five-star Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach which is situated directly on a pristine natural beach in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...