Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to open second hotel in Dubai
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a second hotel in Dubai, following the recent opening of its first property in the emirate. The Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is scheduled to open in 2016, and will be located in the centre of the city's International Finance Centre.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will be opening their second hotel in Dubai, following the success of the recent opening of its first property in the city.
Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is due to open in 2016 in the heart of the International Finance Centre in Dubai and it will cater for international business travellers.
Allen Smith, the President of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, explained:
“Our entry into Dubai has been extremely well received by locals and global travellers alike, and we are very pleased to be able to offer them a second Four Seasons experience in the city.
“Together with our partner Bright Start, we introduced Four Seasons to the Dubai market last year and raised the standard for luxury hospitality in this incredibly competitive market.
“We look forward to building on our reputation with our second hotel, at the epicentre of the financial district.”
Carlo Stragiotto has been appointed as the General Manager of the new luxury hotel. Stragiotto has worked with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts for 22 years in hotels in Paris, Italy, Istanbul, Las Vegas, and at the Red Sea.
Shahab Lutfi, the Chief Executive of Bright Start, the owner of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, commented:
“The strategic location within DIFC was carefully chosen to cater to high end business travellers and will be of the highest quality.”
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Four Seasons recently opened the five-star Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach which is situated directly on a pristine natural beach in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...