Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to open second hotel in Dubai
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a second hotel in Dubai, following the recent opening of its first property in the emirate. The Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is scheduled to open in 2016, and will be located in the centre of the city's International Finance Centre.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will be opening their second hotel in Dubai, following the success of the recent opening of its first property in the city.
Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is due to open in 2016 in the heart of the International Finance Centre in Dubai and it will cater for international business travellers.
Allen Smith, the President of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, explained:
“Our entry into Dubai has been extremely well received by locals and global travellers alike, and we are very pleased to be able to offer them a second Four Seasons experience in the city.
“Together with our partner Bright Start, we introduced Four Seasons to the Dubai market last year and raised the standard for luxury hospitality in this incredibly competitive market.
“We look forward to building on our reputation with our second hotel, at the epicentre of the financial district.”
Carlo Stragiotto has been appointed as the General Manager of the new luxury hotel. Stragiotto has worked with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts for 22 years in hotels in Paris, Italy, Istanbul, Las Vegas, and at the Red Sea.
Shahab Lutfi, the Chief Executive of Bright Start, the owner of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, commented:
“The strategic location within DIFC was carefully chosen to cater to high end business travellers and will be of the highest quality.”
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Four Seasons recently opened the five-star Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach which is situated directly on a pristine natural beach in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...