Palladium Hotels & Resorts to renovate two Caribbean resorts this summer
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will renovate two of its hotels in the Caribbean. The hotel group will refurbish the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Work on both properties is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts will be refurbishing two of its resorts in the Caribbean which will see upgrades, expansions, and new additions.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay in Jamaica will undergo renovations this summer with a completion date of 1st November and 15th December, 2015, respectively.
The refurbishments at the luxury resort in Punta Cana will include a new lobby reception area, a new lobby bar, a renovated stage for musicians, and a new palapa in front of the casino.
The resort’s main pool will be closed to guests between 15th August and 31st October, 2015, but the adults-only pool will be open to all guests including children during this period.
Dining areas will also see changes with new décor for the Palladium's Sports Bar, with the neighboring a la carte Bamboo restaurant serving as an alternative location.
La Torres restaurant will be also be upgraded from 20th October to 1st November, and guests will use El Bohio beach restaurant during the work. The a la carte Mare Nostrum restaurant will receive a new outdoor terrace.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino will also convert 10 loft suites and 10 standard rooms in the villas into 10 family rooms, providing more space for families and groups.
The Grand Palladium in Montego Bay, Las Brisas Beach and Sunset Cove Beach in Jamaica will be upgraded at separate times, starting on 15th August. 2015. The Bhogali Indian restaurant and the Lotus House Asian restaurant will both be renovated.
All junior suites, one-bedroom suites, and the honeymoon suites will all be renovated during a three-phase project.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, as well as seven properties in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning country located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the Caribbean’s most popular tourist destinations. Its pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm aqua ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills making it the idyllic tropical retreat.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...