Palladium Hotels & Resorts to renovate two Caribbean resorts this summer
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will renovate two of its hotels in the Caribbean. The hotel group will refurbish the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Work on both properties is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts will be refurbishing two of its resorts in the Caribbean which will see upgrades, expansions, and new additions.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay in Jamaica will undergo renovations this summer with a completion date of 1st November and 15th December, 2015, respectively.
The refurbishments at the luxury resort in Punta Cana will include a new lobby reception area, a new lobby bar, a renovated stage for musicians, and a new palapa in front of the casino.
The resort’s main pool will be closed to guests between 15th August and 31st October, 2015, but the adults-only pool will be open to all guests including children during this period.
Dining areas will also see changes with new décor for the Palladium's Sports Bar, with the neighboring a la carte Bamboo restaurant serving as an alternative location.
La Torres restaurant will be also be upgraded from 20th October to 1st November, and guests will use El Bohio beach restaurant during the work. The a la carte Mare Nostrum restaurant will receive a new outdoor terrace.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino will also convert 10 loft suites and 10 standard rooms in the villas into 10 family rooms, providing more space for families and groups.
The Grand Palladium in Montego Bay, Las Brisas Beach and Sunset Cove Beach in Jamaica will be upgraded at separate times, starting on 15th August. 2015. The Bhogali Indian restaurant and the Lotus House Asian restaurant will both be renovated.
All junior suites, one-bedroom suites, and the honeymoon suites will all be renovated during a three-phase project.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, as well as seven properties in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning country located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the Caribbean’s most popular tourist destinations. Its pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm aqua ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills making it the idyllic tropical retreat.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...