Palladium Hotels & Resorts to renovate two Caribbean resorts this summer
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will renovate two of its hotels in the Caribbean. The hotel group will refurbish the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Work on both properties is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts will be refurbishing two of its resorts in the Caribbean which will see upgrades, expansions, and new additions.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay in Jamaica will undergo renovations this summer with a completion date of 1st November and 15th December, 2015, respectively.
The refurbishments at the luxury resort in Punta Cana will include a new lobby reception area, a new lobby bar, a renovated stage for musicians, and a new palapa in front of the casino.
The resort’s main pool will be closed to guests between 15th August and 31st October, 2015, but the adults-only pool will be open to all guests including children during this period.
Dining areas will also see changes with new décor for the Palladium's Sports Bar, with the neighboring a la carte Bamboo restaurant serving as an alternative location.
La Torres restaurant will be also be upgraded from 20th October to 1st November, and guests will use El Bohio beach restaurant during the work. The a la carte Mare Nostrum restaurant will receive a new outdoor terrace.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino will also convert 10 loft suites and 10 standard rooms in the villas into 10 family rooms, providing more space for families and groups.
The Grand Palladium in Montego Bay, Las Brisas Beach and Sunset Cove Beach in Jamaica will be upgraded at separate times, starting on 15th August. 2015. The Bhogali Indian restaurant and the Lotus House Asian restaurant will both be renovated.
All junior suites, one-bedroom suites, and the honeymoon suites will all be renovated during a three-phase project.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, as well as seven properties in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning country located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the Caribbean’s most popular tourist destinations. Its pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm aqua ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills making it the idyllic tropical retreat.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...