Palladium Hotels & Resorts to renovate two Caribbean resorts this summer
Palladium Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will renovate two of its hotels in the Caribbean. The hotel group will refurbish the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Work on both properties is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts will be refurbishing two of its resorts in the Caribbean which will see upgrades, expansions, and new additions.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Montego Bay in Jamaica will undergo renovations this summer with a completion date of 1st November and 15th December, 2015, respectively.
The refurbishments at the luxury resort in Punta Cana will include a new lobby reception area, a new lobby bar, a renovated stage for musicians, and a new palapa in front of the casino.
The resort’s main pool will be closed to guests between 15th August and 31st October, 2015, but the adults-only pool will be open to all guests including children during this period.
Dining areas will also see changes with new décor for the Palladium's Sports Bar, with the neighboring a la carte Bamboo restaurant serving as an alternative location.
La Torres restaurant will be also be upgraded from 20th October to 1st November, and guests will use El Bohio beach restaurant during the work. The a la carte Mare Nostrum restaurant will receive a new outdoor terrace.
The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino will also convert 10 loft suites and 10 standard rooms in the villas into 10 family rooms, providing more space for families and groups.
The Grand Palladium in Montego Bay, Las Brisas Beach and Sunset Cove Beach in Jamaica will be upgraded at separate times, starting on 15th August. 2015. The Bhogali Indian restaurant and the Lotus House Asian restaurant will both be renovated.
All junior suites, one-bedroom suites, and the honeymoon suites will all be renovated during a three-phase project.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts has two luxury resorts in Jamaica and five in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean, as well as seven properties in Mexico.
Jamaica is a stunning country located in the Caribbean Sea and it is one of the Caribbean’s most popular tourist destinations. Its pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm aqua ocean waters, soaring mountains, cascading waterfalls, and lush rolling emerald green hills making it the idyllic tropical retreat.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...