Bookings now being taken for Outrigger Konotta Maldives ahead of summer opening
Bookings for the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort are now being taken, ahead of the resort's official opening on 1st August, 2015. The luxury retreat in the Maldives is offering special rates for all of its pool villas. Top facilities for guests include a 25-metre pool, the Outrigger Navasana Spa, a fitness centre, a scuba diving centre, and a kids club.
Holidaymakers will now be able to make bookings for stays at the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort ahead of its opening this summer.
The luxury resort in the Maldives will open its doors to guests on 1st August, 2015 and tourists can enjoy special opening rates for all of its pool villas. These include 24 Beach Pool Villas, seven Two-Bedroom Pool Villas, 21 Ocean Pool Villas, and the Presidential Villa.
Located 31 miles north of the equator, and 211 miles from the capital of the Maldives Male, Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort sits on a private island and is accessible via a 55-minute flight to Kaadedhdhoo Airport and a 20-minute journey on a private speedboat.
Pascal Billon, the General Manager of the resort, explained:
"At Outrigger Maldives we aim to deliver informal luxury and celebrate the destination’s unique culture and sense of place,”
“Educational marine environment experiences on the pristine waters offshore and wonderful Maldivian culinary discoveries onshore await all guests."
Facilities at the luxury beachfront resort include a 25-meter pool, a fitness centre, the Outrigger Navasana Spa, a scuba diving centre, the reef adventure centre, a kids club, a relaxation zone, and a shop.
Dining options include the all-day Blue Salt restaurant, the Nala Rah grill restaurant and raw bar with views of the ocean, The Deck bar, and Poolside with a wide range of comfort food and drinks.
"All will be offered at a level of service rarely experienced elsewhere in the Maldives.
“Signature dishes, healthy options and personalised menus for special occasions can be enjoyed in the setting of your choice around the island or on a private boat trip."
Outrigger Hotels and Resorts operate properties throughout the Asia-Pacific region in Phi Phi Island, Thailand, Sanya, Hainan Island, China; and Quy Nhon, Vietnam. The hotel group made its debut in the Indian Ocean region earlier this year with the opening of the Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa.
The Maldives is an archipelago nation spanning nearly 2,000 islands in the Indian Ocean, of which 200 are inhabited. The islands boast stunning natural landscapes made up of pristine white sand palm-fringed beaches, verdant tropical forests, and aquamarine clear turquoise waters that are teeming with colourful marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...