Dukes Collection to open first international hotel in Dubai
Seven Tides, a Dubai-based luxury property developer, has revealed plans for the first international property for the Dukes Collection brand. The Dukes Oceana will be located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and will have 273 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including a private beach, an outdoor infinity pool, a gym, and several dining options.
Seven Tides, the Dubai-based property developer and holding company, has announced that it will be opening a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah.
The Dukes Oceana will be the first international Dukes Collection-branded property and it will be located on the trunk of the iconic The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The five-star hotel and adjacent residences are due to be ready for guests in the first quarter of 2016, and are expected to bring some English flavour to the city.
Debrah Dhugga, the Managing Director of Dukes Collection, whose flagship property is Dukes London, said of the new opening;
"We couldn’t be more thrilled to bring the Dukes brand to an exciting city like Dubai, which is rich in culture, art, and sophistication,”
“There is a missing piece in the Dubai hotel market for something quintessentially British and DUKES is a British gem which will certainly fill this gap."
The five-star hotel will have 273 guest rooms and suites, as well as a pristine stretch of private beach, an indoor pool, an outdoor infinity pool, a modern fitness centre, and several gourmet restaurants.
Guests can savour modern British cuisine at the Great British Restaurant, or try traditional fish and chips at the café on the promenade overlooking the Dubai Marina. Additional restaurants and bars include the top-floor Asian restaurant with views overlooking the palm, the Champagne Lounge, Dukes Bar, and the al fresco Cigar and Coffee Lounge.
There will also be 227 studio and one-bedroom apartments on the Dukes Oceana, Dubai complex that are targeted at the regional and international investment community.
Abdulla bin Sulayem, the Chief Executive of Seven Tides said;
"With this launch we are bringing quintessential British charm and style to the UAE and blending it with cosmopolitan luxury to create a unique residence and hotel situated in the heart of Dubai’s most desirable island community, Palm Jumeirah,"
The Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate’s shoreline.
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts a selection of luxury hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...