Dukes Collection to open first international hotel in Dubai
Seven Tides, a Dubai-based luxury property developer, has revealed plans for the first international property for the Dukes Collection brand. The Dukes Oceana will be located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and will have 273 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including a private beach, an outdoor infinity pool, a gym, and several dining options.
Seven Tides, the Dubai-based property developer and holding company, has announced that it will be opening a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah.
The Dukes Oceana will be the first international Dukes Collection-branded property and it will be located on the trunk of the iconic The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The five-star hotel and adjacent residences are due to be ready for guests in the first quarter of 2016, and are expected to bring some English flavour to the city.
Debrah Dhugga, the Managing Director of Dukes Collection, whose flagship property is Dukes London, said of the new opening;
"We couldn’t be more thrilled to bring the Dukes brand to an exciting city like Dubai, which is rich in culture, art, and sophistication,”
“There is a missing piece in the Dubai hotel market for something quintessentially British and DUKES is a British gem which will certainly fill this gap."
The five-star hotel will have 273 guest rooms and suites, as well as a pristine stretch of private beach, an indoor pool, an outdoor infinity pool, a modern fitness centre, and several gourmet restaurants.
Guests can savour modern British cuisine at the Great British Restaurant, or try traditional fish and chips at the café on the promenade overlooking the Dubai Marina. Additional restaurants and bars include the top-floor Asian restaurant with views overlooking the palm, the Champagne Lounge, Dukes Bar, and the al fresco Cigar and Coffee Lounge.
There will also be 227 studio and one-bedroom apartments on the Dukes Oceana, Dubai complex that are targeted at the regional and international investment community.
Abdulla bin Sulayem, the Chief Executive of Seven Tides said;
"With this launch we are bringing quintessential British charm and style to the UAE and blending it with cosmopolitan luxury to create a unique residence and hotel situated in the heart of Dubai’s most desirable island community, Palm Jumeirah,"
The Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate’s shoreline.
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts a selection of luxury hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...