Dukes Collection to open first international hotel in Dubai
Seven Tides, a Dubai-based luxury property developer, has revealed plans for the first international property for the Dukes Collection brand. The Dukes Oceana will be located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and will have 273 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including a private beach, an outdoor infinity pool, a gym, and several dining options.
Seven Tides, the Dubai-based property developer and holding company, has announced that it will be opening a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah.
The Dukes Oceana will be the first international Dukes Collection-branded property and it will be located on the trunk of the iconic The Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The five-star hotel and adjacent residences are due to be ready for guests in the first quarter of 2016, and are expected to bring some English flavour to the city.
Debrah Dhugga, the Managing Director of Dukes Collection, whose flagship property is Dukes London, said of the new opening;
"We couldn’t be more thrilled to bring the Dukes brand to an exciting city like Dubai, which is rich in culture, art, and sophistication,”
“There is a missing piece in the Dubai hotel market for something quintessentially British and DUKES is a British gem which will certainly fill this gap."
The five-star hotel will have 273 guest rooms and suites, as well as a pristine stretch of private beach, an indoor pool, an outdoor infinity pool, a modern fitness centre, and several gourmet restaurants.
Guests can savour modern British cuisine at the Great British Restaurant, or try traditional fish and chips at the café on the promenade overlooking the Dubai Marina. Additional restaurants and bars include the top-floor Asian restaurant with views overlooking the palm, the Champagne Lounge, Dukes Bar, and the al fresco Cigar and Coffee Lounge.
There will also be 227 studio and one-bedroom apartments on the Dukes Oceana, Dubai complex that are targeted at the regional and international investment community.
Abdulla bin Sulayem, the Chief Executive of Seven Tides said;
"With this launch we are bringing quintessential British charm and style to the UAE and blending it with cosmopolitan luxury to create a unique residence and hotel situated in the heart of Dubai’s most desirable island community, Palm Jumeirah,"
The Palm Jumeirah is one of three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretches into the Persian Gulf off the emirate’s shoreline.
The island is the smallest of the three and it boasts a selection of luxury hotels and resorts, villas, apartments, beaches, marinas, restaurants, and shops.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, and pristine sandy beaches. Travellers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...