Reverie Saigon Hotel: The gold standard of luxury Vietnam hotels
The Reverie Saigon Hotel in Vietnam is already generating international attention despite the fact that it has not yet had its grand opening. The new hotel takes luxury to another level as it promises "unapologetic splendour". The work of some of Italy's top design houses has gone into making the hotel's opulent vision a reality and once launched industry insiders fully expect that it will become the gold standard of luxury Vietnam hotels.
The Reverie Saigon is one of the most eagerly anticipated luxury hotels in Vietnam for 2015. Despite the fact that the hotel has not yet had its grand opening, a press release distributed earlier this year with accompanying pictures has left the travel industry salivating with CNN and Yahoo including the hotel in their list of the top 10 hotels to look out for in 2015.
LA Times also picked up on the press release and confirmed that the hotel indeed lives up to its bold promise of being the "boldest expression of opulence to debut in Vietnam, ever".
Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City; the Opera House, the Reunification Palace and the Ho Chi Minh City Museum are all a stone's throw away making this the ideal base for travellers planning a cultural Vietnam holiday experience. Another benefit of the Reverie Saigon's location is the spectacular views on display throughout the hotel, thanks in large part to the fact that each of the 286 rooms features floo-to-ceiling windows.
The awe-inspiring views are not the only thing that sets this hotel's interior design apart from the competition, as some of the greatest Italian design houses, including Visionnaire, Provasi, Giorgetti and Colombo Stile, all came together to bring the vision of "unapologetic splendor" to reality. Other key features include the option to request a butler or private chef in addition to a range of luxury hotel cars available on request including Bentley and Rolls-Royce house cars.
Vietnam is slowly building up its tourism product for travellers seeking luxury holidays. In recent years a handful of luxury hotels have launched in the south east Asian country including, the Grand Park Hyatt Saigon, the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay and the Nam Hai Hotel. The Reverie Saigon, however, provides a unique luxury experience that is thus far unmatched.
A stay at the Reverie Saigon will set guests back $450 to $550 (USD) per night for a room and between $800 and $15000 per night for a suite. A dedicated butler comes as part of the package for Reverie and Saigon level suites.
The Reverie Saigon is currently accepting bookings with some of the 286 rooms already ready for business, but construction is still underway in parts of the hotel as management prepares for the official grand opening, which is expected to happen sometime this summer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Head to DaNang for blissful sea breezes and exhilarating water sports alongside lush National Parks and a look into the unique history of Vietnam
- Three UNESCO World heritage Sites in the surrounding area
- Free shuttle bus to historical Hoi An or buzzing Danang
- Beachfront resort with a backdrop of verdant mountains
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...