First Middle East Vivanta by Taj hotel to open in Dubai
The first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will be launched in Dubai, according to the company behind the project, CG Hospitality Holdings. The luxury 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers and will join 29 other upscale Vivanta by Taj resorts across the Indian Ocean and India.
CG Hospitality Holdings has announced that the first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will open in Dubai after it signed a deal with the Taj Group.
The company, who has a 50 per cent stake in the project, said that the 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai.
The Taj Group is one of the largest hospitality firms in India, and it already has two luxury hotels in Dubai. Last month, the group announced plans for the luxury Taj Dubai, which will be located near the iconic Burj Khalifa.
Vivanta by Taj has been ranked as the third best global hotel brand by Conde Nast Traveller US, and the brand has 29 luxury resorts across India and the Indian Ocean.
CG Hospitality is a subsidiary of CG Corp and the company has plans to manage more properties across the Middle East, with an interest in Oman, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. In a recent press release the company explained:
"Expansion and investment in the Middle East by CG Corp Global was always on the priority list for global expansion..."
The Taj Group was founded in 1901 and has 128 hotels, resorts, and palaces in 64 destinations across India and 15 destinations in four continents around the world.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
The emirate hosts a series of diverse annual events including the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...