First Middle East Vivanta by Taj hotel to open in Dubai
The first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will be launched in Dubai, according to the company behind the project, CG Hospitality Holdings. The luxury 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers and will join 29 other upscale Vivanta by Taj resorts across the Indian Ocean and India.
CG Hospitality Holdings has announced that the first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will open in Dubai after it signed a deal with the Taj Group.
The company, who has a 50 per cent stake in the project, said that the 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai.
The Taj Group is one of the largest hospitality firms in India, and it already has two luxury hotels in Dubai. Last month, the group announced plans for the luxury Taj Dubai, which will be located near the iconic Burj Khalifa.
Vivanta by Taj has been ranked as the third best global hotel brand by Conde Nast Traveller US, and the brand has 29 luxury resorts across India and the Indian Ocean.
CG Hospitality is a subsidiary of CG Corp and the company has plans to manage more properties across the Middle East, with an interest in Oman, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. In a recent press release the company explained:
"Expansion and investment in the Middle East by CG Corp Global was always on the priority list for global expansion..."
The Taj Group was founded in 1901 and has 128 hotels, resorts, and palaces in 64 destinations across India and 15 destinations in four continents around the world.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
The emirate hosts a series of diverse annual events including the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...