First Middle East Vivanta by Taj hotel to open in Dubai
The first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will be launched in Dubai, according to the company behind the project, CG Hospitality Holdings. The luxury 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers and will join 29 other upscale Vivanta by Taj resorts across the Indian Ocean and India.
CG Hospitality Holdings has announced that the first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will open in Dubai after it signed a deal with the Taj Group.
The company, who has a 50 per cent stake in the project, said that the 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai.
The Taj Group is one of the largest hospitality firms in India, and it already has two luxury hotels in Dubai. Last month, the group announced plans for the luxury Taj Dubai, which will be located near the iconic Burj Khalifa.
Vivanta by Taj has been ranked as the third best global hotel brand by Conde Nast Traveller US, and the brand has 29 luxury resorts across India and the Indian Ocean.
CG Hospitality is a subsidiary of CG Corp and the company has plans to manage more properties across the Middle East, with an interest in Oman, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. In a recent press release the company explained:
"Expansion and investment in the Middle East by CG Corp Global was always on the priority list for global expansion..."
The Taj Group was founded in 1901 and has 128 hotels, resorts, and palaces in 64 destinations across India and 15 destinations in four continents around the world.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
The emirate hosts a series of diverse annual events including the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Ideally located on the West coast of Mauritius in the village of Flic en Flac and only 2 km from the restaurants, casino...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Regarded as one of Dubai's most luxury hotels, Marina View Apartments is ideally located in the centre of Dubai's...