RIU Hotels to open three new all inclusive hotels in Mauritius
RIU Hotels and Resorts will be adding Mauritius to its portfolio when it opens three new hotels that will make up an RIU resort. Located on the Le Morne peninsula, the Riu Le Morne (Adults Only by RIU), Riu Creole and Riu Coral hotels will be all-inclusive following multi-million dollar refurbishments and upgrades.
Contrary to popular belief, hotels in the Indian Ocean are not usually all-inclusive but RIU Hotels and Resorts is about to change this with the introduction of three new hotels.
The hotel group will launch three new all inclusive hotels as part of the new RIU Resort on the Le Morne peninsula on the tropical island of Mauritius.
The Riu Le Morne (Adults Only by RIU), Riu Creole, and Riu Coral will all become all inclusive for guests, following a multi-million dollar refurbishment project.
All three of the luxury beach resorts will be closed during the renovations and upgrades that will take place so they meet the standards of RIU hotels.
The Riu Creole and Riu Coral hotels, will have 145 and 166 rooms respectively, and will cater for families and friends. Facilities will include three gourmet restaurants and four bars, and younger guests can take part in fun activities at RiuLand, while adults can enjoy nightly shows, live music, and a full-service spa with a wide range of pampering treatments.
The adults-only Riu Le Morne hotel will have 219 guest rooms and guests can use all of the resort's facilities as well as exclusive access to three separate restaurants and two bars.
As well as enjoying the all inclusive experience with 24-hour service, holidaymakers staying a the new RIU resort in Mauritius will have direct access to a pristine white sand beach where they can take part in windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, and paddle boarding activities, plus onsite large swimming pools and lush tropical gardens.
The RIU chain was founded in 1953 in Mallorca by the Riu family and RIU Hotels and Resorts now has more than 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean situated off the southeast coast of Africa. The country is a popular destination for luxury holidays, romantic honeymoons and weddings. The country is home to miles of palm-fringed white soft sand beaches, lush tropical forests and rolling hills, sparkling azure ocean waters with an abundance of marine wildlife, and upscale beachfront hotels and resorts.
Travellers can enjoy golf games on tropical ocean-view courses; hiking and mountain climbing to Le Pouce, Macchabee Forest, the Black River Gorges National Park, Montagne Lion and Piton Savanne; or horse-riding along the white sandy shores or through the Mont Choisy Sugar Estate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...