RIU Hotels to open three new all inclusive hotels in Mauritius
RIU Hotels and Resorts will be adding Mauritius to its portfolio when it opens three new hotels that will make up an RIU resort. Located on the Le Morne peninsula, the Riu Le Morne (Adults Only by RIU), Riu Creole and Riu Coral hotels will be all-inclusive following multi-million dollar refurbishments and upgrades.
Contrary to popular belief, hotels in the Indian Ocean are not usually all-inclusive but RIU Hotels and Resorts is about to change this with the introduction of three new hotels.
The hotel group will launch three new all inclusive hotels as part of the new RIU Resort on the Le Morne peninsula on the tropical island of Mauritius.
The Riu Le Morne (Adults Only by RIU), Riu Creole, and Riu Coral will all become all inclusive for guests, following a multi-million dollar refurbishment project.
All three of the luxury beach resorts will be closed during the renovations and upgrades that will take place so they meet the standards of RIU hotels.
The Riu Creole and Riu Coral hotels, will have 145 and 166 rooms respectively, and will cater for families and friends. Facilities will include three gourmet restaurants and four bars, and younger guests can take part in fun activities at RiuLand, while adults can enjoy nightly shows, live music, and a full-service spa with a wide range of pampering treatments.
The adults-only Riu Le Morne hotel will have 219 guest rooms and guests can use all of the resort's facilities as well as exclusive access to three separate restaurants and two bars.
As well as enjoying the all inclusive experience with 24-hour service, holidaymakers staying a the new RIU resort in Mauritius will have direct access to a pristine white sand beach where they can take part in windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, and paddle boarding activities, plus onsite large swimming pools and lush tropical gardens.
The RIU chain was founded in 1953 in Mallorca by the Riu family and RIU Hotels and Resorts now has more than 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean situated off the southeast coast of Africa. The country is a popular destination for luxury holidays, romantic honeymoons and weddings. The country is home to miles of palm-fringed white soft sand beaches, lush tropical forests and rolling hills, sparkling azure ocean waters with an abundance of marine wildlife, and upscale beachfront hotels and resorts.
Travellers can enjoy golf games on tropical ocean-view courses; hiking and mountain climbing to Le Pouce, Macchabee Forest, the Black River Gorges National Park, Montagne Lion and Piton Savanne; or horse-riding along the white sandy shores or through the Mont Choisy Sugar Estate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...