RIU Hotels to open three new all inclusive hotels in Mauritius
RIU Hotels and Resorts will be adding Mauritius to its portfolio when it opens three new hotels that will make up an RIU resort. Located on the Le Morne peninsula, the Riu Le Morne (Adults Only by RIU), Riu Creole and Riu Coral hotels will be all-inclusive following multi-million dollar refurbishments and upgrades.
Contrary to popular belief, hotels in the Indian Ocean are not usually all-inclusive but RIU Hotels and Resorts is about to change this with the introduction of three new hotels.
The hotel group will launch three new all inclusive hotels as part of the new RIU Resort on the Le Morne peninsula on the tropical island of Mauritius.
The Riu Le Morne (Adults Only by RIU), Riu Creole, and Riu Coral will all become all inclusive for guests, following a multi-million dollar refurbishment project.
All three of the luxury beach resorts will be closed during the renovations and upgrades that will take place so they meet the standards of RIU hotels.
The Riu Creole and Riu Coral hotels, will have 145 and 166 rooms respectively, and will cater for families and friends. Facilities will include three gourmet restaurants and four bars, and younger guests can take part in fun activities at RiuLand, while adults can enjoy nightly shows, live music, and a full-service spa with a wide range of pampering treatments.
The adults-only Riu Le Morne hotel will have 219 guest rooms and guests can use all of the resort's facilities as well as exclusive access to three separate restaurants and two bars.
As well as enjoying the all inclusive experience with 24-hour service, holidaymakers staying a the new RIU resort in Mauritius will have direct access to a pristine white sand beach where they can take part in windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, and paddle boarding activities, plus onsite large swimming pools and lush tropical gardens.
The RIU chain was founded in 1953 in Mallorca by the Riu family and RIU Hotels and Resorts now has more than 100 hotels in 16 countries across the world.
Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean situated off the southeast coast of Africa. The country is a popular destination for luxury holidays, romantic honeymoons and weddings. The country is home to miles of palm-fringed white soft sand beaches, lush tropical forests and rolling hills, sparkling azure ocean waters with an abundance of marine wildlife, and upscale beachfront hotels and resorts.
Travellers can enjoy golf games on tropical ocean-view courses; hiking and mountain climbing to Le Pouce, Macchabee Forest, the Black River Gorges National Park, Montagne Lion and Piton Savanne; or horse-riding along the white sandy shores or through the Mont Choisy Sugar Estate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Make the most of the private beach, stunning sea views and a great selection of facilities that help you relieve yourself of the stresses of modern life.
- Revel in complimentary kayaking, glass bottom boating, tennis and more sports
- Enjoy culinary delights that suit all tastes from Mauritian, Asian and International to beach and poolside options
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...