Brilliant Barbados promotion offers free hotel nights
A new promotion has been launched called Brilliant Barbados that gives holidaymakers free nights' stay at hotels on the Caribbean island. Tourists will get two nights free on a seven- night stay at participating hotels as well as discounts on local attractions for visits taken between 9th May and 19th December, 2015.
Holidaymakers will be able to take advantage of a new promotion that gives them two free nights at hotels in Barbados.
The "Brilliant Barbados" campaign is giving two free nights on seven-night stays at participating hotels across Barbados, as well as discounts on local attractions and car hire.
Bookings must be made by 30th April for travel between 9th May and 19th December, 2015 and participating hotels include Atlantis Hotel, Almond Resort, Courtyard by Marriott, Palms Resort, Tamarind, Turtle Beach, Treasure Beach Hotel, and many more.
Tourists can enjoy discounts at local attractions such as Atlantis Submarines Barbados, Island Safari, Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Barbados by Sea, and more.
To find out more about the Brilliant Barbados promotion, visit www.visitbarbados.org.
Barbados is a tropical island nation located in the North Atlantic Ocean, 250 miles northeast of Trinidad and Tobago, which offers a wide range of diverse breathtaking tropical landscapes and a wide selection of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts.
Holidaymakers can go scuba diving or snorkelling in aqua, crystal clear ocean waters where they can explore the thriving coral reefs and discover hundreds of vibrant marine creatures, or relax on pristine white sandy, palm-fringed beaches.
Visitors can enjoy an array of fun activities in Barbados, such as hiking through verdant nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary; shopping in high end boutiques and traditional Bajan craft markets; and taking tours around the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown.
Additional attractions include Harrison's Cave in St Thomas, the Flower Forest Botanical Gardens, and many historical properties, estates and attractions.
The Caribbean country is famous for its delicious rum and with over 1,500 rum shops on the 166 square-mile island, tourists will have many places to sample the delicious spirit. Rum has been a vital part of the island nation's heritage, history, and economy for more than 350 years and the island hosts the Barbados Food and Wine and Rum Festival ever year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Savings of up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Exclusive last minute DOUBLE FREE room upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Suite as seen on Secret Escapes
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...