El Dorado Maroma in Riviera Maya expands its accommodation
El Dorado Maroma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico has expanded its accommodation by taking over 25 oversize suites in the adjacent former adjacent Generations Maroma hotel. The luxury adults-only resort expanded due to demand and with the new additions, it now boasts a total of 128 luxury suites.
El Dorado Maroma has expanded its accommodation by taking over 25 oversize suites in the former Generations Maroma hotel.
Located in the Riviera Maya near Cancun Airport (CUN) in Mexico, the luxury adults-only resort took over the suites in the adjacent five-storey building due to an increase in demand and no nearby space to expand the property.
The luxury resort now has 128 suites that are made up of Royal suites, Royal swim-up suites, Presidential studios, and the five-bedroom, beachfront Villa Maroma.
Generations Maroma has now dropped its name and both properties are part of Karisma Hotels and Resorts.
El Dorado Maroma also boasts new facilities including the Chakay Restaurant and the Sunset bar with a rooftop area, which join the beachfront hotel's Caribbean Grill Restaurant and Terrace, Lima Limon Peruvian restaurant, and Joe's Lounge and Bar.
Guests can enjoy pampering treatments in the lavish spa massages in an over water bungalow, and indulge in aromatherapy, detoxification treatments, energising massages, shiatsu, and reflexology.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters, and tourists of all ages will be able to take part in plenty of fun activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...