El Dorado Maroma in Riviera Maya expands its accommodation
El Dorado Maroma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico has expanded its accommodation by taking over 25 oversize suites in the adjacent former adjacent Generations Maroma hotel. The luxury adults-only resort expanded due to demand and with the new additions, it now boasts a total of 128 luxury suites.
El Dorado Maroma has expanded its accommodation by taking over 25 oversize suites in the former Generations Maroma hotel.
Located in the Riviera Maya near Cancun Airport (CUN) in Mexico, the luxury adults-only resort took over the suites in the adjacent five-storey building due to an increase in demand and no nearby space to expand the property.
The luxury resort now has 128 suites that are made up of Royal suites, Royal swim-up suites, Presidential studios, and the five-bedroom, beachfront Villa Maroma.
Generations Maroma has now dropped its name and both properties are part of Karisma Hotels and Resorts.
El Dorado Maroma also boasts new facilities including the Chakay Restaurant and the Sunset bar with a rooftop area, which join the beachfront hotel's Caribbean Grill Restaurant and Terrace, Lima Limon Peruvian restaurant, and Joe's Lounge and Bar.
Guests can enjoy pampering treatments in the lavish spa massages in an over water bungalow, and indulge in aromatherapy, detoxification treatments, energising massages, shiatsu, and reflexology.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters, and tourists of all ages will be able to take part in plenty of fun activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...