El Dorado Maroma in Riviera Maya expands its accommodation
El Dorado Maroma in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico has expanded its accommodation by taking over 25 oversize suites in the adjacent former adjacent Generations Maroma hotel. The luxury adults-only resort expanded due to demand and with the new additions, it now boasts a total of 128 luxury suites.
El Dorado Maroma has expanded its accommodation by taking over 25 oversize suites in the former Generations Maroma hotel.
Located in the Riviera Maya near Cancun Airport (CUN) in Mexico, the luxury adults-only resort took over the suites in the adjacent five-storey building due to an increase in demand and no nearby space to expand the property.
The luxury resort now has 128 suites that are made up of Royal suites, Royal swim-up suites, Presidential studios, and the five-bedroom, beachfront Villa Maroma.
Generations Maroma has now dropped its name and both properties are part of Karisma Hotels and Resorts.
El Dorado Maroma also boasts new facilities including the Chakay Restaurant and the Sunset bar with a rooftop area, which join the beachfront hotel's Caribbean Grill Restaurant and Terrace, Lima Limon Peruvian restaurant, and Joe's Lounge and Bar.
Guests can enjoy pampering treatments in the lavish spa massages in an over water bungalow, and indulge in aromatherapy, detoxification treatments, energising massages, shiatsu, and reflexology.
The Riviera Maya is located approximately 40 miles south of Cancun and the Mexican region is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, wildlife species, and ancient temples and Mayan ruins.
The region is a hot spot for snorkelling and scuba diving activities. Diving enthusiasts can explore the second longest barrier reef in the world, and the underwater art museum which was created by British sculptor, Jason deCaires Taylor, and located in the crystal clear waters of the National Marine Park of Cancun.
Holidaymakers can go on guided tours of the verdant tropical jungles, or visit the ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, and Xcaret.
The area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, fine dining restaurants and stunning natural landscapes such as palm-fringed beaches and turquoise warm waters, and tourists of all ages will be able to take part in plenty of fun activities such as kayaking, sailing, and swimming with dolphins.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...