Maldives Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa to launch seaplane transfers from Male Airport
The Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa in the Maldives has announced that it will be launching direct luxury seaplane transfers from Male International Airport to the resort. There will be three daily flights operated by Trans Maldivian Airways and guests will be greeted at the airport and taken through to a private lounge for the one-hour seaplane journey.
Travellers staying at the Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa will soon be able to enjoy private seaplane transfers to the luxury island resort.
The resort has announced that it will launch direct flights between Male International Airport (MLE) and the Dhonakulhi Island in the north of the Maldives.
The flights will be operated by Trans Maldivian Airways, the provider of the world's largest seaplane fleet, and there will be three daily services with a journey time of one hour.
Holidaymakers will be greeted at Male International Airport and taken through to a private lounge before transferring to board the seaplane. During the flight passengers can enjoy on-board luxuries such as iPads, mobile devices, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones, plus a selection of soft drinks while they enjoy the stunning aerial views of the Maldives below.
Carsten Schieck, the General Manager of Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa, explained:
"With the launch of daily seaplane transfers to the resort, we're putting the glamour back into travel, ensuring that our guests can begin their luxury holiday from the moment they touch down in the Maldives.
"At Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa we are dedicated to providing a premium service and I am confident that the seaplane transfer will meet and exceed our guests' expectations by making their journey to the resort an enjoyable and seamless experience."
Seaplane return transfers start from $650 per adult and $325 per child and the service enables guests to receive premium service from the moment they arrive in the Maldives.
Located in the Haa Alif Atoll, the northernmost atoll in the Maldives, on 297,000 square metres of tropical land, the Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa is the perfect getaway for tourists seeking privacy and luxury.
Guests staying at the five-star resort can relax in Beach Villas and Suites, Family Villas with pools, or Water Villas with pools.
The resort has the Hideaway Spa with 12 private treatment rooms, a steam room, manicure and pedicure stations, waiting lounges and a retail area within tranquil surroundings.
Guests can savour gourmet international cuisine at four restaurants, relax in the poolside cafe while younger guests take part in fun activities in the Tender Hearts Kids Club.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...