Maldives Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa to launch seaplane transfers from Male Airport
The Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa in the Maldives has announced that it will be launching direct luxury seaplane transfers from Male International Airport to the resort. There will be three daily flights operated by Trans Maldivian Airways and guests will be greeted at the airport and taken through to a private lounge for the one-hour seaplane journey.
Travellers staying at the Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa will soon be able to enjoy private seaplane transfers to the luxury island resort.
The resort has announced that it will launch direct flights between Male International Airport (MLE) and the Dhonakulhi Island in the north of the Maldives.
The flights will be operated by Trans Maldivian Airways, the provider of the world's largest seaplane fleet, and there will be three daily services with a journey time of one hour.
Holidaymakers will be greeted at Male International Airport and taken through to a private lounge before transferring to board the seaplane. During the flight passengers can enjoy on-board luxuries such as iPads, mobile devices, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones, plus a selection of soft drinks while they enjoy the stunning aerial views of the Maldives below.
Carsten Schieck, the General Manager of Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa, explained:
"With the launch of daily seaplane transfers to the resort, we're putting the glamour back into travel, ensuring that our guests can begin their luxury holiday from the moment they touch down in the Maldives.
"At Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa we are dedicated to providing a premium service and I am confident that the seaplane transfer will meet and exceed our guests' expectations by making their journey to the resort an enjoyable and seamless experience."
Seaplane return transfers start from $650 per adult and $325 per child and the service enables guests to receive premium service from the moment they arrive in the Maldives.
Located in the Haa Alif Atoll, the northernmost atoll in the Maldives, on 297,000 square metres of tropical land, the Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa is the perfect getaway for tourists seeking privacy and luxury.
Guests staying at the five-star resort can relax in Beach Villas and Suites, Family Villas with pools, or Water Villas with pools.
The resort has the Hideaway Spa with 12 private treatment rooms, a steam room, manicure and pedicure stations, waiting lounges and a retail area within tranquil surroundings.
Guests can savour gourmet international cuisine at four restaurants, relax in the poolside cafe while younger guests take part in fun activities in the Tender Hearts Kids Club.
The Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The country is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to absorb breathtaking landscapes and a tropical climate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Let all concerns leave your mind while you spend 8 days of peace and relaxation at the Royal Island hotel in the...