Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica opens following multi-million dollar renovations
Sandals Resorts International has announced the re-launch of Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica, following a multi-million dollar refurbishment programme. The former Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort has been rebuilt and designed to offer a chic beach experience with seven new dining outlets and the trendy Ochi Beach Club.
Sandals Resorts International has re-launched the Sandals Ochi Beach Resort after it underwent an extensive multi-million dollar refurbishment programme.
Located in Caribbean Jamaica in the renowned beach resort of Ocho Rios, the former Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort has been extensively renovated to offer, according to a Sandals press release:
"...a dynamic beach experience complete with stylish beach club vibes, chic exclusivity and innovative culinary concepts..."
Talking to the press Gordon "Butch" Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, also explained:
“Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is a game changer for the all-inclusive resort experience in Jamaica. With this re-launch, we’ve not only enhanced the resort, but did so with a re-imagined guest experience in mind solidifying Sandals Ochi as Jamaica’s most comprehensive resort in the region.
"We’re leading the next generation of resorts in Jamaica, and while others may try to follow, we will continue to do what we do best: exceed guest expectations.”
The newly-renovated beachfront resort features modern design and seven new Gourmet Discovery Dining options, plus the brand new trendy Ochi Beach Club with a chic deck lounge with beautiful sea views, a beachfront pool with swim-up bar, a rock climbing wall, and 10 waterside restaurants.
Guest rooms and suites have been stylishly upgraded and the resort has introduced the All-Butler Village which means that all suites situated in the Village are now serviced by trained, professional butlers.
Facilities at the luxury Caribbean resort include a total of 16 restaurants and 11 bars with new options such as Tapas on the Riviera; Le Gourmand, a high-end French restaurant; Sky, a seafood beachside restaurant; The Southern Table, featuring traditional Southern cooking; Ocean, a beach bar inspired by the South of France; and The Rabbit Hole, a new speakeasy bar.
Situated 700 feet about sea level in Jamaica, Sandals Ochi Beach Resort is just a few minutes from Sandals Golf & Country Club, the private club for the resort. Guests have access to the 18-hole, 71-par course with narrow fairways, a driving range, and putting greens, PGA-certified clinics, and complimentary green fees and transportation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Discounted rates available for 2018 available for a limited time!
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Nestled upon a stunning beach The Rondel Village Hotel is within close proximity to the entertainment and activities...
Located in New Kingston, the Knutsford Court Hotel offers a laidback atmosphere within a beautiful tropical setting....