SLS LUX Hotels to open two new hotels in Cancun and Cabo San Lucas
The sbe Entertainment Group, the parent company of SLS LUX at Baha Mar in the Bahamas, has announced plans to open another SLS LUX hotel in Cancun in Mexico. The luxury property will have 150 guest rooms and 150 residential units and it's scheduled to open to holidaymakers in 2018.
The parent company of SLS LUX hotels, the sbe Entertainment Group, has announced plans to open two new hotels in Mexico.
The owners of the soon-to-open SLS LUX at Baha Mar in the Bahamas will open new properties in Cancun and Cabo San Lucas.
The Cancun hotel will have 150 guest rooms and 150 residential/ sbe club membership units and is due to open to guests in 2018 in the popular Hotel Zone.
Daniel Araf, Chairman and CEO of Armar Group, a private Mexican real estate development and investment company, explained:
"We chose sbe from a large group of potential partners because of the company’s track record in providing exciting, high-quality and innovative experiences for its guests,"
The other Mexican SLS LUX Hotel will be built in Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas and will have 200 rooms SLS LUX Hotel and 250 residential/sbe club membership units and is expected to open in 2017.
SLS Hotels plans to open other properties in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City and Punta Mita, as well as Philadelphia, Seattle, New York City, Hollywood and Miami.
Cancun is located on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The city is full of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Holidaymakers can go zip-lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Prior to 1970, Cancun was an uninhabited area full of unexplored beaches and mangroves, but over the past four decades, the coastal region has become a thriving destination for sun-seekers, spring breakers, and nature and food-lovers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...