SLS LUX Hotels to open two new hotels in Cancun and Cabo San Lucas
The sbe Entertainment Group, the parent company of SLS LUX at Baha Mar in the Bahamas, has announced plans to open another SLS LUX hotel in Cancun in Mexico. The luxury property will have 150 guest rooms and 150 residential units and it's scheduled to open to holidaymakers in 2018.
The parent company of SLS LUX hotels, the sbe Entertainment Group, has announced plans to open two new hotels in Mexico.
The owners of the soon-to-open SLS LUX at Baha Mar in the Bahamas will open new properties in Cancun and Cabo San Lucas.
The Cancun hotel will have 150 guest rooms and 150 residential/ sbe club membership units and is due to open to guests in 2018 in the popular Hotel Zone.
Daniel Araf, Chairman and CEO of Armar Group, a private Mexican real estate development and investment company, explained:
"We chose sbe from a large group of potential partners because of the company’s track record in providing exciting, high-quality and innovative experiences for its guests,"
The other Mexican SLS LUX Hotel will be built in Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas and will have 200 rooms SLS LUX Hotel and 250 residential/sbe club membership units and is expected to open in 2017.
SLS Hotels plans to open other properties in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City and Punta Mita, as well as Philadelphia, Seattle, New York City, Hollywood and Miami.
Cancun is located on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The city is full of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Holidaymakers can go zip-lining through verdant jungles; scuba dive beneath the surface of the crystal clear cobalt ocean to explore the famous underwater museum and spectacular marine life; trek through lush rainforests that are thriving with diverse wildlife; or explore the region’s ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Coba, Ek Balam, San Gervasio, Xcaret, and Chichen Itza.
Prior to 1970, Cancun was an uninhabited area full of unexplored beaches and mangroves, but over the past four decades, the coastal region has become a thriving destination for sun-seekers, spring breakers, and nature and food-lovers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...