The Holiday Place proud to participate in Brilliant Barbados promotional campaign
The Holiday Place is among 12 UK tour operators participating in the Brilliant Barbados booking offer. This unique promotional offer gives travellers the opportunity to make great savings on Barbados holidays. Those booking a seven-night stay in anyone of the 40 participating Barbados hotels via a participating tour operator like the Holiday Place will get the first two nights of their stay for free.
In an effort to drive an increase in the number of international travellers booking holidays in Barbados, the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. (BTMI) and the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association (BHTA) launched the Brilliant Barbados booking offer.
The promotion is running across several key source markets for Barbados including the UK and Europe.
Under the Brilliant Barbados offer, holidaymakers from the UK and Europe booking a stay in any one of 40 participating hotels in Barbados via any one of 12 UK tour operators including The Holiday Place will get the first two nights of a seven night stay for free. The promotion will run until the end of April 2015 and is valid for Barbados holidays taken between 9th May and the 19th December 2015.
Some of Barbados’ best luxury hotels are participating in Brilliant Barbados including: Accra Beach Hotel & Spa, the Turtle Beach Resort, Colony Club, Coral Reef Club, Crystal Cove hotel, Tamarind resort hotel and Ocean Two Resorts & Residences. Holidaymakers interested in more budget friendly Barbados holidays will be pleased to learn that that there are affordable hotels participating as well including the Atlantis hotel and the Sea- U Guest House hotel.
BTMI CEO William Griffith highlighted the importance of initiatives like Brilliant Barbados in supporting the growth and development of the island’s tourism sector.
He said of this new campaign;
"We see public/ private sector programmes such as this as key to the way forward. If we are to reduce seasonality, increase our foreign exchange receipts and maximize the return on marketing investment from our limited budgets, all tourism stakeholders must work together in new and creative ways."
Barbados is among the Caribbean’s most popular holiday destinations for international holidaymakers with tourism contributing approximately 12 per cent of the Barbados’ foreign exchange earnings. However, in the past few years the island’s tourism sector has been hit by the global economic crisis but insiders are optimistic that the tides are beginning to turn as 2014 showed promising signs of growth.
Recently released figures, indicate that in 2014 there was a 2.2 per cent year-on-year growth in international arrivals. Though last year’s growth was modest, these figures surpassed expectations. This year, promotions like Brilliant Barbados will certainly go along way in attracting even more holidaymakers from around the world and breathe new life into one of the Caribbean’s more mature holiday destinations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- June Sale extended - with savings of upto 20% for travel up until 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Exclusive last minute DOUBLE FREE room upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Suite as seen on Secret Escapes
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- A choice of 11 Five star Global Gourmet™ options including room service for Butler Serviced Suites and Club Sandals accommodations including the first Indian Restaurant featured in any Sandals hotel and complimentary transfers
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Dover Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...