Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya to open this spring in Mexico
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will debut in Cancun, Mexico this spring and will feature a clubhouse that reflects Hard Rock's music theme. Taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar, this will become the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy a tropical setting amid lush grounds on the blessed Yucatan Peninsula.
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will open this spring after taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar.
The golf course near Cancun will be the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy games in the lush tropical surroundings on the Yucatan Peninsula.
The clubhouse will reflect Hard Rock’s iconic music culture and it will feature memorabilia such as Alice Cooper’s leather jacket and Eddie Van Halen’s personal golf cart.
Guests can enjoy facilities and amenities including a renovated clubhouse with curated music, Caddie House, Snack Bar, Hard Rock branded golf carts, and a refurbished Pro Shop with a selection of Hard Rock merchandise.
Frank Maduro, Vice President of Marketing for the All Inclusive Collection, said of the new opening;
"We’re thrilled to bring the Hard Rock vibe to such a renowned course,”
“We will continue to offer unparalleled service, complemented by a memorable experience both on and off the golf course and look forward to creating memories for our members and guests for years to come."
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in properties all over the globe.
The Riviera Maya is located about 40 miles south of Cancun and the region boasts some of the world’s most spectacular natural landscapes including stunning nature parks and reserves, crystal clear azure ocean waters, pristine white sand beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Situated on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...