Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya to open this spring in Mexico
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will debut in Cancun, Mexico this spring and will feature a clubhouse that reflects Hard Rock's music theme. Taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar, this will become the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy a tropical setting amid lush grounds on the blessed Yucatan Peninsula.
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will open this spring after taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar.
The golf course near Cancun will be the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy games in the lush tropical surroundings on the Yucatan Peninsula.
The clubhouse will reflect Hard Rock’s iconic music culture and it will feature memorabilia such as Alice Cooper’s leather jacket and Eddie Van Halen’s personal golf cart.
Guests can enjoy facilities and amenities including a renovated clubhouse with curated music, Caddie House, Snack Bar, Hard Rock branded golf carts, and a refurbished Pro Shop with a selection of Hard Rock merchandise.
Frank Maduro, Vice President of Marketing for the All Inclusive Collection, said of the new opening;
"We’re thrilled to bring the Hard Rock vibe to such a renowned course,”
“We will continue to offer unparalleled service, complemented by a memorable experience both on and off the golf course and look forward to creating memories for our members and guests for years to come."
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in properties all over the globe.
The Riviera Maya is located about 40 miles south of Cancun and the region boasts some of the world’s most spectacular natural landscapes including stunning nature parks and reserves, crystal clear azure ocean waters, pristine white sand beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Situated on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...