Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya to open this spring in Mexico
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will debut in Cancun, Mexico this spring and will feature a clubhouse that reflects Hard Rock's music theme. Taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar, this will become the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy a tropical setting amid lush grounds on the blessed Yucatan Peninsula.
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will open this spring after taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar.
The golf course near Cancun will be the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy games in the lush tropical surroundings on the Yucatan Peninsula.
The clubhouse will reflect Hard Rock’s iconic music culture and it will feature memorabilia such as Alice Cooper’s leather jacket and Eddie Van Halen’s personal golf cart.
Guests can enjoy facilities and amenities including a renovated clubhouse with curated music, Caddie House, Snack Bar, Hard Rock branded golf carts, and a refurbished Pro Shop with a selection of Hard Rock merchandise.
Frank Maduro, Vice President of Marketing for the All Inclusive Collection, said of the new opening;
"We’re thrilled to bring the Hard Rock vibe to such a renowned course,”
“We will continue to offer unparalleled service, complemented by a memorable experience both on and off the golf course and look forward to creating memories for our members and guests for years to come."
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in properties all over the globe.
The Riviera Maya is located about 40 miles south of Cancun and the region boasts some of the world’s most spectacular natural landscapes including stunning nature parks and reserves, crystal clear azure ocean waters, pristine white sand beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Situated on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...