Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya to open this spring in Mexico
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will debut in Cancun, Mexico this spring and will feature a clubhouse that reflects Hard Rock's music theme. Taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar, this will become the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy a tropical setting amid lush grounds on the blessed Yucatan Peninsula.
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will open this spring after taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar.
The golf course near Cancun will be the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy games in the lush tropical surroundings on the Yucatan Peninsula.
The clubhouse will reflect Hard Rock’s iconic music culture and it will feature memorabilia such as Alice Cooper’s leather jacket and Eddie Van Halen’s personal golf cart.
Guests can enjoy facilities and amenities including a renovated clubhouse with curated music, Caddie House, Snack Bar, Hard Rock branded golf carts, and a refurbished Pro Shop with a selection of Hard Rock merchandise.
Frank Maduro, Vice President of Marketing for the All Inclusive Collection, said of the new opening;
"We’re thrilled to bring the Hard Rock vibe to such a renowned course,”
“We will continue to offer unparalleled service, complemented by a memorable experience both on and off the golf course and look forward to creating memories for our members and guests for years to come."
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in properties all over the globe.
The Riviera Maya is located about 40 miles south of Cancun and the region boasts some of the world’s most spectacular natural landscapes including stunning nature parks and reserves, crystal clear azure ocean waters, pristine white sand beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Situated on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...