Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya to open this spring in Mexico
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will debut in Cancun, Mexico this spring and will feature a clubhouse that reflects Hard Rock's music theme. Taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar, this will become the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy a tropical setting amid lush grounds on the blessed Yucatan Peninsula.
The new Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya will open this spring after taking over the former Golf Club at Playacar.
The golf course near Cancun will be the first Hard Rock-branded golf course in Mexico and players will be able to enjoy games in the lush tropical surroundings on the Yucatan Peninsula.
The clubhouse will reflect Hard Rock’s iconic music culture and it will feature memorabilia such as Alice Cooper’s leather jacket and Eddie Van Halen’s personal golf cart.
Guests can enjoy facilities and amenities including a renovated clubhouse with curated music, Caddie House, Snack Bar, Hard Rock branded golf carts, and a refurbished Pro Shop with a selection of Hard Rock merchandise.
Frank Maduro, Vice President of Marketing for the All Inclusive Collection, said of the new opening;
"We’re thrilled to bring the Hard Rock vibe to such a renowned course,”
“We will continue to offer unparalleled service, complemented by a memorable experience both on and off the golf course and look forward to creating memories for our members and guests for years to come."
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore.
Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar, with pieces exhibited in properties all over the globe.
The Riviera Maya is located about 40 miles south of Cancun and the region boasts some of the world’s most spectacular natural landscapes including stunning nature parks and reserves, crystal clear azure ocean waters, pristine white sand beaches, and ancient Mayan ruins and temples.
Situated on the strip of Caribbean coastline on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country and the city is full of upscale hotels and resorts, gourmet restaurants, nightclubs, tourist attractions, shops and boutiques, world-class golf courses, and fun activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...