The Caribbean's first Curio by Hilton hotel to be launched in Jamaica
The popular Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Montego Bay Jamaica, which was recently acquired by Sagicor will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. The hotel will be the very first Curio collection hotel to be launched in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide.
The 489-room beach front resort currently known as the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. Following the rebranding, the renowned property will be the first Curio by Hilton resort in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide with five other Curio properties currently in operation- all of which are based in the United States.
This has already been a year of many changes for the former Hilton Rose Hall Resort. In January it was announced that Sagicor acquired the property and subsequently Aimbridge Hospitality had been appointed to manage the resort. At the time of the announcement CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, Dave Johnson had underscored the value of the property to his company’s portfolio and indicated that Aimbridge had big plans in store for the resort.
"We are proud to be a part of the evolution of this exclusive beachfront resort, once a legendary sugar plantation. Our plans for this Caribbean treasure are to enhance this beachfront retreat even further, with signature programming, food and beverage and service levels that are synonymous with the hotels and resorts in the Aimbridge portfolio, including our coveted Jewel Resorts"
The recent rebranding is a clear indication that Aimbridge is making good on its promise to make the property one of the best hotels in Jamaica.
The Curio brand, launched by Hilton Worldwide in the summer of 2014, is said to be Hilton’s answer to Starwood’s and Mariott’s own boutique hotel brands. A spokesman for Hilton Worldwide stated at the time of the Curio launch that the Curio properties would be “a collection of distinctive four to five-star hotels, ranging from boutique urban hotels to large beachfront resorts”.
In addition to the coveted Montego Bay resort, Curio by Hilton hotels are due to be launched in Hamburg and Istanbul in 2015 and 2017 respectively.
Along with the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, Jamaica is one of the Caribbean’s most popular travel destinations thanks to the combination of its beautiful beaches, luxury resorts and the warm hospitality of its people. Over 1.5 million international travellers book holidays to Jamaica each year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Summer 2018 Sale now on, save £250 per person
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Holiday Inn Resort offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical gardens. The resort has a...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...