The Caribbean's first Curio by Hilton hotel to be launched in Jamaica
The popular Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Montego Bay Jamaica, which was recently acquired by Sagicor will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. The hotel will be the very first Curio collection hotel to be launched in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide.
The 489-room beach front resort currently known as the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. Following the rebranding, the renowned property will be the first Curio by Hilton resort in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide with five other Curio properties currently in operation- all of which are based in the United States.
This has already been a year of many changes for the former Hilton Rose Hall Resort. In January it was announced that Sagicor acquired the property and subsequently Aimbridge Hospitality had been appointed to manage the resort. At the time of the announcement CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, Dave Johnson had underscored the value of the property to his company’s portfolio and indicated that Aimbridge had big plans in store for the resort.
"We are proud to be a part of the evolution of this exclusive beachfront resort, once a legendary sugar plantation. Our plans for this Caribbean treasure are to enhance this beachfront retreat even further, with signature programming, food and beverage and service levels that are synonymous with the hotels and resorts in the Aimbridge portfolio, including our coveted Jewel Resorts"
The recent rebranding is a clear indication that Aimbridge is making good on its promise to make the property one of the best hotels in Jamaica.
The Curio brand, launched by Hilton Worldwide in the summer of 2014, is said to be Hilton’s answer to Starwood’s and Mariott’s own boutique hotel brands. A spokesman for Hilton Worldwide stated at the time of the Curio launch that the Curio properties would be “a collection of distinctive four to five-star hotels, ranging from boutique urban hotels to large beachfront resorts”.
In addition to the coveted Montego Bay resort, Curio by Hilton hotels are due to be launched in Hamburg and Istanbul in 2015 and 2017 respectively.
Along with the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, Jamaica is one of the Caribbean’s most popular travel destinations thanks to the combination of its beautiful beaches, luxury resorts and the warm hospitality of its people. Over 1.5 million international travellers book holidays to Jamaica each year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...