The Caribbean's first Curio by Hilton hotel to be launched in Jamaica
The popular Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Montego Bay Jamaica, which was recently acquired by Sagicor will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. The hotel will be the very first Curio collection hotel to be launched in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide.
The 489-room beach front resort currently known as the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. Following the rebranding, the renowned property will be the first Curio by Hilton resort in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide with five other Curio properties currently in operation- all of which are based in the United States.
This has already been a year of many changes for the former Hilton Rose Hall Resort. In January it was announced that Sagicor acquired the property and subsequently Aimbridge Hospitality had been appointed to manage the resort. At the time of the announcement CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, Dave Johnson had underscored the value of the property to his company’s portfolio and indicated that Aimbridge had big plans in store for the resort.
"We are proud to be a part of the evolution of this exclusive beachfront resort, once a legendary sugar plantation. Our plans for this Caribbean treasure are to enhance this beachfront retreat even further, with signature programming, food and beverage and service levels that are synonymous with the hotels and resorts in the Aimbridge portfolio, including our coveted Jewel Resorts"
The recent rebranding is a clear indication that Aimbridge is making good on its promise to make the property one of the best hotels in Jamaica.
The Curio brand, launched by Hilton Worldwide in the summer of 2014, is said to be Hilton’s answer to Starwood’s and Mariott’s own boutique hotel brands. A spokesman for Hilton Worldwide stated at the time of the Curio launch that the Curio properties would be “a collection of distinctive four to five-star hotels, ranging from boutique urban hotels to large beachfront resorts”.
In addition to the coveted Montego Bay resort, Curio by Hilton hotels are due to be launched in Hamburg and Istanbul in 2015 and 2017 respectively.
Along with the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, Jamaica is one of the Caribbean’s most popular travel destinations thanks to the combination of its beautiful beaches, luxury resorts and the warm hospitality of its people. Over 1.5 million international travellers book holidays to Jamaica each year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy a blissful escape to this amazing five star hotel offering endless privileges steps from the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Stay at the unique beach front Zoetry Montego Bay with Endless Privileges
- If you wish to get out and about from the resort then there is a complimentary shuttle to the Rose Hall shopping Arcade
- All Suites include dedicated butler service. This personalized service is at no extra cost
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...