The Caribbean's first Curio by Hilton hotel to be launched in Jamaica
The popular Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Montego Bay Jamaica, which was recently acquired by Sagicor will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. The hotel will be the very first Curio collection hotel to be launched in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide.
The 489-room beach front resort currently known as the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in Jamaica will be rebranded under the Curio by Hilton brand. Following the rebranding, the renowned property will be the first Curio by Hilton resort in the Caribbean and only the sixth worldwide with five other Curio properties currently in operation- all of which are based in the United States.
This has already been a year of many changes for the former Hilton Rose Hall Resort. In January it was announced that Sagicor acquired the property and subsequently Aimbridge Hospitality had been appointed to manage the resort. At the time of the announcement CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, Dave Johnson had underscored the value of the property to his company’s portfolio and indicated that Aimbridge had big plans in store for the resort.
"We are proud to be a part of the evolution of this exclusive beachfront resort, once a legendary sugar plantation. Our plans for this Caribbean treasure are to enhance this beachfront retreat even further, with signature programming, food and beverage and service levels that are synonymous with the hotels and resorts in the Aimbridge portfolio, including our coveted Jewel Resorts"
The recent rebranding is a clear indication that Aimbridge is making good on its promise to make the property one of the best hotels in Jamaica.
The Curio brand, launched by Hilton Worldwide in the summer of 2014, is said to be Hilton’s answer to Starwood’s and Mariott’s own boutique hotel brands. A spokesman for Hilton Worldwide stated at the time of the Curio launch that the Curio properties would be “a collection of distinctive four to five-star hotels, ranging from boutique urban hotels to large beachfront resorts”.
In addition to the coveted Montego Bay resort, Curio by Hilton hotels are due to be launched in Hamburg and Istanbul in 2015 and 2017 respectively.
Along with the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, Jamaica is one of the Caribbean’s most popular travel destinations thanks to the combination of its beautiful beaches, luxury resorts and the warm hospitality of its people. Over 1.5 million international travellers book holidays to Jamaica each year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- July Special offers now in place with savings until 2019
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...